Chapter 43

~Phil's POV~

"I don't think I do anymore."
I look at how broken I've made Dan. His eyes we're red from holding in the tears, his nose and eyes had wrinkles from being scrunched up, his mouth shaking from a straight line to a frown.
"Phil? I thought you did care." Dan says looking down at his feet, I began to hear him crying. "Phil, love is not a game! You can't just mess with someones emotions and watch them break down! Your supposed to love them!" Dan said, practically screaming. "Why don't you love me anymore Phil?" I didn't answer him.
"I get it." Dan says shaking his head slowly. "Its because we're losing money, I'm a emotional faggot that cuts himself, is suicidal and hates himself! People think that people that don't even love their self's, its hard for them to love anyone else. But, I care about you, Elinna and Brendon because I know what its like to not be loved by anyone, not be wanted or not appreciated!"
"Dan! None of that's true!" I say yelling back at him.
"Then why don't you love me?!" Dan's voice was hoarse. I didn't answer.
"Phil get out of my house!" Dan yells pushing me back.
"Da-!"
"Leave Phil!" I walk towards the stairs.
"Maybe I don't love you because," Dan's arms we're wrapped around his own waist from how broken he was, his face was as red as a cherry. "Because, you do nothing but weep all day about yourself and I do everything for the both of us." I honestly don't know why I feel this way about Dan. I don't even know if its true or not. I walk down the stairs, I see Dan at the top of the staircase before I exit.
"Goodbye, Dan." I whisper. Dan stares at me as I close the door.
"Daddy? What's wrong? Wheres daddy?" I hear Elinna ask.
"Daddy left." I hear Dan say.
"Why?"
"Because, he just lost the reason why he fell in love with me."