MY THOUGHTS

A/N (PLEASE READ)

I love you all so much for reading until the end.

Please do not skip this authors note it is very, very important.

First off, let me start by saying I appreciate you guys clicking on this story and actually reading it.

It means the world to me.

Because I spent quite some time and effort into book 1 and 2, I might take a break for a while, (Probably one week XD)

Then I'll get back into it.

Option 1: I just wanted to ask if you'd prefer getting regular updates?

Or 

Option 2: Like waiting for several weeks for the fully completed book so you can read it without obstruction?

Which one you'd prefer?

Let me know between these two ^

Since my last two books, I've done option 2, I figured I let my readers decide this time.

Okay, now I'm going to dive more into my story now, since there's probably questions you'd like to ask.

~

Whewf, that was a pretty hard ride wasn't it?

All the feels and the emotions and uh... tears shed.

I've been planning on this book for so long and have always wanted to end it that way.

It must have freaked you out when you saw the ending title at Chapter 59 right?

But wait...

What's this?

That ^ is the Infinity symbol.

I really hope you guys haven't cried your eyes out at this point.

L̶o̶r̶e̶l̶i̶e̶, the Dark Witch is alive and well.

I'm sure at this point you guys are probably wondering what the heck happened to her.

I'm sure you'll figure it out XD

Its pretty obvious at this point.

Did the ending clear up a few things you weren't sure? Were you both shocked and horrified?

What's going to happen to the Dark Witch? Why am I making the texts so odd and weird?

All this have planning.

She'll come back don't worry.

But I don't think she'll be the same person you know.

So since we're here, I wanted to take this time to explain a bunch of things.

In my past books, I've written some very deeply thought of plot twist that did not pop up until now. The reason why, is because of this very moment.

I ended, ∞  with < because its tells a new part of the story for my character. A new... era, if I say so myself.

She's not going to be the same person, she's not going to use the same text or feel the same way.

(Maybe?) *Wink*  

Its why I ended chapter 59 like that, she's not Lorelie Brook Stark anymore.

She's the Dark Witch.

I've created and carved my version of the MCU so thoroughly that I shed both happy tears and sad tears.

This is the next step of my story and I am SUPER excited.

I mean throughout my books, we've gone back and forth about Dark Lorelie and Good Lorelie but where does she stand in all this now?

I'm sure at one point all of you must have thought who you'd prefer, the Dark one or the Good one.

Being good have their ups and downs.

Being bad have their ups and downs too.

But being good does not mean happy endings. Being bad does not mean happy endings either.

I guess you're going to have to find out about that in Book 3.

Give me a high five, because you made it! 

You lived through it.

Now as  L̶o̶r̶e̶l̶i̶e̶'̶s̶ the Dark Witch supporters from the beginning to the end, are you ready to join in one of the probably most darkest moments of her life?

Ladies and Gentleman, Bisexuals and Pansexuals, Gays and Lesbians.

(I don't mean to be offensive, I support whoever you are) (Anyone else I'm missing? Let me know.)

BOOK 3.

The Dark Witch: Unknown (Avengers Fanfic)

*Spoiler*

"I count only one, Dark Witch, where are the other four?"

Throwing Nova Corp's cloak to the side, I wiped the bluish purple blood that stained my cheek, admiring the gruesome brutality. 

"Two is on earth, one at Knowhere and the other is on its way."

His silvery pale eyes narrowed, long fingers crossing against each other.

"On its way?"

I grinned, my black lights sought their delight as a delicious uncurling feeling began to take over me.

"Haven't you heard of Asgard, the Maw?"

I'll see you all in the 3rd book!

*Sashays away*