> 38 <

| Love is the enchanted dawn of every heart.. |

                                .°•◇•°.

  Taehyung cleared his throat and smiled "Because I like Hyung" Taehyung admitted.

   Yoongi scoffed and patted taehyung's head. "Cute, but your feelings will change" Yoongi said.

  Taehyung shook his head quickly "N-No it won't! I'll be loyal to you forever" Taehyung stuttured, Yoongi can see the worry in the younger's eyes.

  Yoongi took a peanut chocolate bar from his snack bag and gave it to Taehyung. He stood up "You're probably confused." Yoongi said as he left.

  Taehyung pouted and looked at the bar Yoongi gave him.

___

   "CLOSE YOUR EYES" Jungkook yelled.

    Jimin giggled as he did. He was led by his boyfriend up to the roof. He figured out it was a surprise for his birthday because it was obvious by jungkook's actions. "Jungkookie, you didn't have to do a surprise for me!" Jimin said while he was walking.

   Jungkook sighed because his surprise didn't work. But, he proceeded anyways. They arrived at the rooftop and Jungkook made Jimin open his eyes. Jimin knew it was going to be something very beautiful and perfect since jungkook is a perfectionist. Jungkook liked to do beautiful, romantic surprises for Jimin. Jimin loved it all but he would rather to just spend time with him. He doesn't want to tire jungkook.

    Jimin opened his eyes and he quickly looked around at the beautiful surprise. He looked at jungkook and giggled giving him a hug. Jungkook happily hugged the boy as he was waiting for his response towards the surprise. "Do..you like it?" He asked. Jimin nodded as he quickly pecked jungkook's cheek.

   "This is beautiful, jungkook." Jimin said. He then looked at pills that were on the desk. He tilted his head confused. There was pink, green, red and yellow pills. All in different jars.

   "What are those?" Jimin asked confused as he went there and took a closer look at them.

    Jungkook quickly turned Jimin around and held him by his waist "Not now..lets dance first" jungkook said. Jimin giggled blushing, looking around and seeing two violinists come up and started playing.

  "Why did you prepare so much~" Jimin asked holding jungkook's nape with both hands as Jungkook held Jimin's waist closely to him.

   "You're the birthday boy, right?" Jungkook said. Jimin hid his embarassed blushing face in jungkook's neck. He couldn't handle every thing.

  Jungkook giggled cutely as he felt Jimin giggling in his neck. Tickling him a bit. "Jimin..you are the cutest human alive. End of discussion" jungkook said.

   Jimin was flustered at the sudden compliment as hid his head more in jungkook's neck. He was mumbling under there but jungkook couldn't hear a word. Jungkook chuckled "I can't hear anything!" He complained.

   Jimin pulled his head back and looked at jungkook. He tip toed and kissed jungkook's soft lips. Jungkook smiled through the kiss which made him break it. "I said, this is unfair.. I never get to surprise you." Jimin said.

   Jungkook bit his bottom lip as he kept looking seductively at Jimin. Jimin gazed into jungkook's eyes feeling embarassed again. "Stop it~" Jimin giggled.

   "You stop being so cute and hot at the same time. I feel attacked" jungkook whined.

   Jimin scoffed as he stopped dancing "You are too much~ let's eat." Jimin suggested. Jungkook looked at the two violinists signalling them to go away and they did. He quickly ran "WAIT" He yelled.

  Jimin froze in place not knowing what jungkook wants. Jungkook quickly pulled out the chair for him. Jimin giggled and shoved jungkook "Stop it~" he cutely whined.

   He sat as jungkook pushed the chair to him and quickly sat in his seat. Jungkook showed the pills to Jimin. "See, these are different pills. Tell me to take one and I'll turn into a different character. The catch is you don't know what character I'll turn into." Jungkook explained.

   "Oohh so like one makes you disgusted and one makes you drunk?" Jimin asked. Jungkook chuckled and shook his head "Not those things but you get the idea! Anyways which one should I take? Oh and if you want me to stop tell me to drink water it will go away" jungkook said.

    Jimin hummed thinking "Hmmmm.." He kept looking at the different pills. He wanted to save the red one for last but hesitated because it may make him 'angry'. He looked at the green one and opened the jar. He gave it to jungkook and he saw jungkook's face frowning a little.

  "W-What? You said choose any one" Jimin chuckled. Jungkook sighed and looked at it. "The thing is.. I don't know what it does either. Taehyung picked them out for me and I don't trust him" jungkook sighed as he closed his eyes and chewed on the green pill.

   Jimin waited for him as he drank some wine. Jungkook opened his eyes and looked at Jimin.

  "DON'T DRINK THIS! WINE IS NOT GOOD FOR YOUR HEALTH" Jungkook yelled.

                                  .°•◇•°.

           I lied to my manager and told her I'm extremely sick so I won't go to work today hahaha Anyways HAPPY 4TH OF JULY TO MY FELLOW AMERICANS!