> 33 <

| Love is the enchanted dawn of every heart.. |

                                 .°•◇•°.

         Jimin swallowed and cleared his throat. He was very happy at that moment. No one would disturb them from this romantic moment. Jimin rested his chin on jungkook's shoulder as they danced. Jimin held jungkook's shirt from behind tightly. Jungkook noticed "Mhhm?" Jungkook hummed.

   Jimin pulled back and looked at jungkook "I want to go to our bedroom" Jimin said. Jungkook frowned thinking Jimin is sleepy already but Jimin looked lustfully in his eyes. "Can we?" He asked.

  Jungkook's ears turned red as he quickly held Jimin up bridal style making Jimin hold his shoulders quickly "Fuck yes" jungkook replied making Jimin chuckle.

   Jungkook went to their room and the bed was filled with red roses. Jungkook carefully placed Jimin on the bed and got on top of him. "C-Can I put on a blindfold on you?" Jungkook asked.

  Jimin's cheeks started turning pink as he giggled "Your kinkiness is showing Jungkook. Sure, I don't mind it." Jimin said. Jungkook smirked as he started kissing the boy.

___

   Taehyung was walking in the street in the middle of the night. He was too bored so he started walking. He was in human form. He walked in the super market to get snacks. Then he saw Yoongi. He hid really quickly. Does he remember me? He thought.

   He breathed out and walked near him. Yoongi gave him a look then looked away. Taehyung smiled knowing he didn't remember him.

   He saw Yoongi preparing ramen in the market so he decided to prepare ramen too. He bought a cup of ramen and quickly went next to him. Yoongi was filling his with hot water so Taehyung had to wait for his turn. "Hi, seems like we're both craving ramen in the middle of the night" Taehyung said.

   Yoongi looked at him and nodded "I guess..Have I seen you somewhere? You look familiar" he said as he tilted his head.

   Taehyung cleared his throat and shook his head "W-What.. I don't think so" he looked away avoiding eye contact.

   Yoongi nodded as he took his own cup and sat on a stool. Taehyung filled his cup with water really quickly as he kept looking at Yoongi eating. Yoongi noticed he was staring but decided to ignore him. After Taehyung filled his cup with hot water he went to Yoongi and sat next to next on a stool. Yoongi looked at Taehyung and rose a brow. "I may be a serial killer.. you shouldn't trust a stranger and sit next to them" Yoongi said.

   Taehyung chuckled as he patted Yoongi's head "Aww you must kill people with your cuteness" he said as he started to mix his ramen.

   Yoongi scoffed and focused on his food again. He then gaze Taehyung a gaze "What's your name?" He asked him.

  Taehyung cracked a smile "I'm Taehyung! What about you?" He asked. He didn't want to seem like he knew him. He started eating his ramen messingly.

  Yoongi sighed as he took a tissue and held Taehyung's chin. Taehyung froze looking at Yoongi with his eyes wide open. Yoongi wiped his lips and his side cheek. "Aigoo what a messy eater." He said. He had eye contact with Taehyung as he quickly let him go, he cleared his throat and started eating again "I'm Yoongi" he said.

   Taehyung bit his bottom lip and looked at his ramen. "Suits you" he mumbled. "So Yoongi, what is your job?" He asked.

  Yoongi coughed as he drank he water very fast. Taehyung quickly patted his back to comfort him. Yoongi looked at him in a serious gaze "I'm pretty sure I'm a Hyung! Anyways I work as a song writer" he said.

  Taehyung's lips made an O shape. "Ohh that's cool, hyung" he said as he giggled. Yoongi cracked a smile after hearing his giggle then continued eating his food.

______

   The morning came and jungkook and Jimin were facing eachother as they slept. Jimin had one of his legs on top of jungkook's and his hand on jungkook's waist. There heads were almost touching. The two were naked under the covers. Jimin heard a buzz on his phone as his eyes quickly opened. He was a very light sleeper so anything could wake him up.

  He looked at jungkook and softly smiled "Good morning jungkookie~" he whispered to the younger as he was still in deep sleep. He turned around to get his phone. It was a notification from Hoseok. He sent him the cover of the magazine.

   Jimin looked at it and giggled. He looked at jungkook and kissed his nose softly. ''Wake up~" he rubbed his leg against jungkook.

   Jungkook didn't even nudge as he kept sleeping. Jimin sighed as he held jungkook's neck softly and circled his thumb on it. "Jungkookie~" he said in a cute voice.

  Jungkook squinted his nose and pouted his lips as his eyes slowly opened. He saw Jimin gazing at him with a smile. Jungkook smiled then quickly covered his face with a blanket wanting to sleep more.

  Jimin scoffed "Wow this rude kid!" Jimin said as he pinched jungkook's ass making jungkook take of the cover and yell hurting. "I'M AWAKE" He said.

   Jimin giggled "Uhuh, you better be" he said.

  He opened his phone and showed the picture to Jungkook. Jungkook smiled as he looked at the picture. "Make-up couldn't cover the hickeys that much huh?" He said.

                              .°•◇•°.

         Shopping online is so fun! You put a lot of things in your cart and end up buying none hahahahhaaha

    And can jungkook calm the fuck down cuz like damn