> 36 <

| Love is the enchanted dawn of every heart.. |

                .°•◇•°.

    The following day came and Jimin was surprised by Jin. Jin came to his apartment with a small gift and a purple balloon.

   "GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE" Jin yelled as he came in Jimin's room waking him up.

   Jimin flinched as he woke up. He held his heart scared then started laughing. "YOU nearly gave me a heart attack Jin! This is not how you wake up a person" jimin rose up.

     Jin smirked as he sat on the edge of jimin's bed "That was intentional.... anyways here you go!" Jin gave Jimin his gift.

   Jimin smiled and looked at Jin "Thank you for always being the first person to say happy birthday to me." Jimin looked at gift and felt sad a bit.

   Jin noticed that and patted jimin's shoulder "Don't be sad, Jimin. I mean it's your fault for not telling Jungkook about your birthday" Jin lied as he knew jungkook is going to surprise him today.

   Jimin nodded accepting reality. "I just wished that.. I'd see him next to me when I wake up. I don't even want a gift from him" Jimin explained.

  Jin gazed at him and squinted his eyes feeling offended "OH SO YOU DON'T LIKE WAKING UP TO MY FACE? GET USED TO IT HUN BECAUSE IMMA BARGE IN HERE EVERYDAY" Jin's face started getting red.

   Jimin giggled "SORRY!" He said with a giggle. "Now, Let me open this" Jimin said happily.

   Jin was happy that he made Jimin giggle.

___

    Jimin was working in his office. He got birthday wishes, cards and gifts from his cowokers but all that and he wasn't that happy since Jungkook didn't contact him from the morning. The boy decided to text jungkook.

    Kinky boyfriend ❤🔞

    Jungkookie! Call me when you can :o I miss you and I want to hear your beautiful seductive voice. Hmm.. I know you said you're busy today but I really want to see you and I don't care if it's at night. If you spare me time I'll let you do anything you want today ;) maybe calling you a nickname you wanted to have a long time ago. ♡
5:49 pm

     Jungkook got the text and couldn't stop smiling. He prepared the roof top and made it seem very romantic. Fairy lights, roses and of course the special gifts he got for Jimin are there on a table.

    Jungkook decided to go to jimin's office since he finish decorating early. He wore a suit to look fancy and drove his tesla to jimin's work. After he arrived there a lot of employees gathered to look at the handsome, rich man.

   Girls were taking pictures of him and fangirling since he looked handsome with a suit. And of course, his muscles were showing even through the suit.

  He already knew where jimin's office is because he visited it last time when he and Jimin were shooting together.

   Jimin didn't know about it and he kept working in his office until he heard a knock on the door. He turned around to face the door and spoke "enter" a big smile appeared on his face when he saw Jungkook.

  He wasn't expecting him to show up. Jungkook locked the office door and hugged Jimin as Jimin jumped in his arms feeling very happy. "What brought you here?" Jimin asked.

  Jungkook smirked and kept walking frontwards making Jimin walk backwards "I saw your text and now you have to do as you said" jungkook cornered Jimin. Jimin's back faced the wall as jungkook put his arms on the wall with Jimin in between.

   Jimin chuckled and shook his head "What are you doing! We're at work" Jimin said. Jungkook leaned in and kissed the boy. Jimin pushed jungkook from the kiss quickly.

  "Jungkook! Not now" Jimin said worried.

   Jungkook tilted his head and even came closer to Jimin. Putting his thigh in between jimin's legs. "Is there something..you want to tell me?" Jungkook asked. He couldn't really understand why Jimin kept his birthday a secret from him.

   Jimin shook his head quickly and smiled "N-No.. So we can hang out today?" He asked hoping jungkook would say yes.

   Jungkook nodded as he leaned down again and kissed jimin again. Jimin's hand were on jungkook's chest. He wanted to push him away and tell him later but jungkook's tongue made him enjoy it. The feeling of jungkook's thigh in between his legs made him a little hard.

   "Mmm~" Jimin hummed in jungkook's ear. Jungkook rested one of his hands on jimin's waist tightly. Easily bruising it underneath the clothes. Jungkook slowly bit Jimin's bottom lip gently as he pulled away.

   "You can't leave me like that~" Jimin breathed out as he held jungkook's tie and pulled him again from a kiss. Making jungkook quickly hold jimin's hips as he held him up. Jimin wrapped his legs around the younger's waist.

   Jungkook squeezed jimin's ass making Jimin moan inside the kiss. "Mm-ah~" Jimin pulled out and panted. "What if they can hear us?" Jimin asked.

   Jungkook smirked as he Jimin unbuttoned jungkook's shirt and loosened his tie. "Keep your voice low then~" jungkook said in a low seductive voice.

                                  .°•◇•°.

    Sorry for not updating today. I was really sick but don't worry I'm clearly better now! If I don't update again today, please understand. ♡

 ♡