> 5 <

| Love is the enchanted dawn of every heart.. |

                               .°•◇•°.

Jungkook was playing basketball with Taehyung in his own private basketball court.

"So did you move on or confront her?" Taehyung asked while he avoided jungkook's attack and shot a basket.

Jungkook updated the score and grabbed his bottle of water "Nope." He simply said as he chugged it half way down.

Taehyung ran his fingers through his hair. He was wearing a red bandana that stopped his long fluffy black hair from distracting him. "Don't tell me you're planning to do something?" He asked kind of worried.

Jungkook looked at him and grinned "No, of course not.." he said sarcastically as he waited for Taehyung to start moving with the ball.

Taehyung dribbled the ball and tried running across of jungkook. Jungkook quickly snatched the ball and ran to the other side and shot it in the basket. Squeaky noises were made because of the shoes and the slippery floor. Taehyung panted and gave jungkook a thumbs up "Good shot, but I'm serious. If you try to use magic on something bad karma will get you and you know it" he warned him.

Jungkook grabbed a towel and dried his sweaty neck. He grinned at Taehyung and rolled his eyes "I know that already!" He said in a goofy tone.

Taehyung scoffed and grabbed jungkook's water and chugged it all. Jungkook's eyes widened as he quickly kicked the boy's leg and pouted seeing he had no water left. Taehyung choked as he spilled some water from his mouth on his shirt. "YA! Sharing is caring bro" he said.

Jungkook crumbled the empty bottle and threw it at him as hard as he can. Taehyung got scared but he noticed it didn't hurt at all. He smiled and stuck his tongue out "Didn't even hurt" he said mockingly.

Jungkook glared at him and Taehyung knew he should run because jungkook will punch him. He started running after Taehyung. Taehyung chuckled "I'M SORRY" He yelled as he ran.

Jungkook scoffed and stopped running. He grabbed the ball and his towel and started walking back home. Taehyung quickly ran and back hugged jungkook. "Aigoo you love me~" he said.

Jungkook chuckled and nodded "Pft, get your sweaty hands off of me" he said as he yanked off taehyung's hands. Taehyung pouted as he followed jungkook.

___

Jimin was in his office playing with his phone. He wasn't sure if he should text Jungkook. His thoughts were all over the place. Hit bit his bottom lip as he looked on the contact in his phone.

" Witch that banged me ⚠️"

He sighed loudly as he shook his head and pressed on the name to call him.

   While he waited, he tapped his fingers on the desk patiently waiting for him to answer the phone.

   "Hello?" Jungkook said.

   "H-Hi, um this is Jimin.. If you don't remember me it's the guy from the hotel...." He stuttured.

   He heard a scoff through the phone "It's yesterday of course I remember you. I mean how can I forget the night we spent together" he said trying to tease Jimin.

   Jimin turned frustrated "I'm TRYING to make us FORGET the night so would you PLEASE stop talking about it!" He said as he bit his bottom lip furiously.

  He heard a giggle from jungkook "Sorry, my bad" he said playfully. "So, do you want to start the process?" He asked.

   Jimin sighed and thought about it for a moment "Y-Yes.. I want to do my best to forget everything!" He said ambitiously.

    Jungkook paused for a moment then replied "Okay.. When do you want to start it?" He asked.

   Jimin took a deep breathe and replied "Um, are you free tomorrow?" He asked as he scratched his head.

   "Hold up, let me check my schedule" he said as he stopped talking for a minute. He wanted to seem like he was busy but he was just standing and waiting. He knew he was free all day. "Yupp, I'm free. I'll text you my address so you can come over tomorrow" he said.

  Jimin thought about it for a moment. Is it really a good idea to go to his house. And why his house? Why not a cafe. Jungkook noticed the sudden silence. So, he spoke to clear things up. "I said at my house because I have the stuff that I need in order to start it. Don't get the wrong idea." He said.

  Jimin gulped then he quickly answered "I didn't g-get the wrong id-dea!" He said very defensively. Jungkook chuckled "Mmm okay then it's settled. See you tomorrow Park Jimin" he said.

   "Bye" Jimin said dryly as he quickly closed the phone. He sighed loudly and started mumbling to himself. "I think this is a bad, bad idea" He told himself.

   Jin knocked on the door "what's the bad idea?" He asked as he bit into his apple. Jimin flinched at the sudden noise and held his heart dramatically. "Fuck, you scared me" Jimin breathed out.

   Jin sat on Jimin's desk and rose a brow. "You get scared very easily" he noticed. Jimin nodded "Yeah, I don't know what is up with me today" he sighed.

     "So, are you going to tell me?" Jin asked. Jimin knew jin would freak out again and warn him not to go. And he didn't tell him that Jungkook was a witch. So it was for the best to keep it a secret.

    "Um, me modeling instead of working here in the office" he lied as he started laughing from the lie.

                               .°•◇•°.

   WATTPAD is being a BITCH and keeps CRASHING while I'm writing! And it's not SAVING so I HAD to REWRITE this!

     Today is BTS's anniversary and Oh my god guys I'm so emotional ;-; 5 years together ♡

       Don't forget to vote 🔥