> 30 <

| Love is the enchanted dawn of every heart.. |

                                .°•◇•°.

     Jimin swallowed. He didn't mean to say it. It just slipped out from his tongue. Jungkook can see the fear in Jimin's eyes. He was panicked. Jungkook decided to ignore it and pinch Jimin's nose. "I have something to tell you and it's about the cat" he said.

   Jimin squinted his nose and breathed out. He wasn't that happy getting ignored by jungkook. Yes, it wasn't the best time to say it but it was his true feelings. Just being ignored like that makes it worse.

  "We're not throwing Luna in the Sahara desert, Jungkook" Jimin said.

   Jungkook chuckled and shook his head. "This cat is a human and his name is Taehyung! He is my bestfriend. He will change for you right now" Jungkook said.

  They both looked at Taehyung and Taehyung kept licking his paw. Not even bothering to change. Wanting to take revenge on jungkook since he had to hear all these noises from upstairs. Jimin blinked a few times, he looked at Taehyung then at jungkook.

   "Jungkookie, are you going crazy? Should we see a doctor?" Jimin said worried. Jungkook shook his head and pointed at the cat.

   "Come on, Taehyung. Change!" Jungkook said.

  Jimin got up from his lap. Jungkook stood up too "W-Wait! I'm telling the truth" he said. Jimin nodded and took his backpack.

   "You figure this out I have to go..Oh and jungkook I have a favor" Jimin said. Jungkook smiled and held jimin close. He didn't want him to go.

  "Can you shoot with me? Because if you can I don't have to shoot with a total stranger that may touch my body and get close to me-"

  "OF COURSE! Good that you told me, I don't want that either" jungkook stated.

  Jimin chuckled and pulled back "Okay, well I have to go'' Jimin said. He took his dirty clothes and put them in his backpack.

   "Stay overnight~, even the pizza isn't here yet! Atleast eat lunch with me" jungkook massaged jimin's neck.

   Jimin closed his eyes. A massage really felt good. "Mhhm jungkook, but I have to go." He said.

   Jungkook kissed his neck softly after massaging it "You don't have work, you are just going to go home" he said.

  Jimin leaned back and pinched jungkook's nose. "I have laundry to do and I have to visit Yoongi" Jimin said.

  Taehyung's eyes widened as he slowly crept near Jimin's leg to listen to their conversation. Jungkook frowned "Who is Yoongi? Are you hanging out alone?" Jungkook asked.

  Jimin giggled and went near the door "Step brother! Stop being so jealous jungkookie! Anyways bye~" Jimin said. Jungkook wanted to kiss him goodbye but the boy left quickly.

   Jungkook closed the door and glared at Taehyung. "Seriously! Why didn't you change?" Jungkook asked.

  Taehyung changed into human form and folded his arms "You ignored him." He said.

  Jungkook frowned and swallowed. He looked away and sat on the floor to play more video games. Taehyung followed him and kept judging him. "You don't love him?" Taehyung asked.

  Jungkook looked at the floor "Taehyung! It clearly slipped out of his tongue and he wanted to disappear and I felt it. I couldn't just mention it again. He felt uncomfortable and he left. He was planning on staying over for the night too.." Jungkook pouted.

   Taehyung was quite. He knew what jungkook said is true. "B-But you shouldn't just ignore it like that. He is probably hurt right now" Taehyung said.

  Jungkook sighed deeply and looked at Taehyung "I know.." He said.

___

   "Stupid Stupid stupid stupid" Jimin kept repeating that.

  "Short and ugly and dumb and-"

   "JIN! What the fuck?" Jimin asked frowning.

  "Oh.. Sorry I thought we were describing you" jin said.

  Jimin looked at jin in a deadly gaze. Jin giggled "forgive me?" He asked cutely.

   Jimin giggled as he threw himself on Jin's bed. He visited his house because he needed someone to talk to. He lied to jungkook of course because jungkook won't let him sleepover in his bestfriend's house.

  "What is wrong? What happened.. I heard about Sungwoon" jin said as he ate his popcorn.

    Jimin looked at jin and shook his head "No it's not about him.. it's about my boyfriend" Jimin said.

  Jin looked at him with his eyes wide open. "BOYFRIEND? WAIT IS IT THE GUY YOU FUCKED A LONG TIME AGO?" Jin said surprised.

  "You don't have to tell the neighbours about it too! But yeah.. anyway I fucked up" Jimin whined as he rolled on the bed frustrated.

  Jin ate his popcorn "Mm sis what's the tea?" Jin said as he wiggled his eyebrows. 

  Jimin frowned "Ew stop! And it slipped out of my tongue the word-"

  "FUCK ME?" Jin yelled.

   "STOP IT! LET ME TALK" Jimin whined. Jin laughed and nodded. Jimin took a deep breathe "The words.. I love you" he said.

   Jin ate his popcorn really quickly filling up his mouth and falling on the floor.

                                   .°•◇•°.

       So... I may be writing a private book while I'm writing this and um I'm not sure I'll like it. Actually I do but I'm scared the people won't like it so I'm not sure if I'm going to make it public. Still deciding.