> 28 <

| Love is the enchanted dawn of every heart.. |

                             .°•◇•°.

     Jungkook rolled back his hair showing his forehead as he grinded slowly on Jimin. Making more friction between them. Jimin held tightly on jungkook's waist. "Ah~jungkookah" Jimin moaned.

   Jungkook leaned down and kissed jimin's neck leaving hickeys everywhere. Jimin didn't like to be teased slowly like that. He was hard and he needed jungkook to fuck him.

   "Jimin how hard? How hard should I fuck you?" Jungkook asked as he stopped grinding and slid off jimin's underwear.

  Jimin blushed "I told you, do anything to me. Stop teasing!~" Jimin cutely whined.

  Jungkook smirked as he took off his own underwear and quickly went to his room to get lube. Jimin was just impatiently waiting on the couch. He touched his own member but jungkook quickly ran back and straddled jimin. He pinned his arms over his head and shook his head. "Bad boy, you shouldn't touch yourself while I'm around~" jungkook said.

   He spreaded jimin's legs and traced his thumb around jimin's rim. Jimin squeaked because he was already sensitive. "Jungkookie~ I c-can't take it anym-more" Jimin whined.

    Jungkook chuckled as he bent down and licked jimin's pink whole while he still held his hands up his head. Jimin gasped at the feeling and clenched his fingers. Jungkook looked at jimin's face as he kept licking the area around his hole. He marked a hickey in the inner of his thigh.

   "S-shit jung-ah~" Jimin moaned loudly as he felt two of jungkook's fingers in him. The boy didn't expect it. Jungkook thrusted his two fingers in him and gave soft kisses on his stomach.

    He let go of jimin's hands and looked at him. "Touch yourself and you will get spanked very, very hard" jungkook warned him.

   Jimin knew jungkook was kinky. He knew jungkook wanted to try many things but he was too shy to ask Jimin. That's why Jimin allowed him to do whatever he wanted.

   Jungkook added two fingers in Jimin. Thrusting quickly back and forth. Jimin held tightly onto the couch as he made loud noises. Jungkook curled his fingers inside of Jimin. Hitting his prostrate making him moan loudly "AH~" he opened his eyes and gazed at jungkook.

  Jungkook looked deeply at Jimin and wanted to kiss the boy on the lips. Tell him it's okay. But they both knew they couldn't do that.

   Jungkook decided it was enough as he pulled back his fingers and opened the lube. He put a generous amount on his member and stroked it. Yet Jimin was impatient and stroked his own member to feel better. Jungkook sighed and held both of Jimin's arms again. "You don't learn do you?~"

  Jungkook made Jimin turn around. He was on all his fours. Jungkook rubbed jimin's ass tispanked it once. Jimin closed his eyes and groaned. Jungkook hummed "Hmm how many should you get?~" Jungkook asked.

   Jimin swallowed as he kept quiet. Jungkook spanked him harder. "Ah~" Jimin made a cute sound that made jungkook soft. Jungkook kissed jimin's back and turned him around so he can see his face. "That's enough for you" jungkook said.

   Jimin spreaded his legs open for jungkook. Jungkook slowly entered him as he groaned. "J-Jimin what's your safe word?" He asked.

  Jimin blushed "R-red" Jimin said.

   He knew jungkook will go really hard on him. But he didn't mind. Jimin held on the couch tightly as he nodded "You can m-move" Jimin said.

  Jungkook slowly started moving thrusting in and out extremely slowly. "J-Jungkookie faster~" Jimin whined.

  Jungkook chuckled and held jimin's nape "Mm why are you so demanding~' Jungkook asked. Jimin bit his lip as jungkook thrusted in him. He started thrusting faster as their breathes started getting heavier. "Ah~jungkook!" Jimin couldn't keep himself quiet.

  Jungkook started going faster as he grabbed jimin's neck. He gribbed it hard then slowed down his thrusts "Red?" He asked.

   Jimin shook his head "Fuck no faster and harder" Jimin breathed out.

  Jungkook nodded. He needed to check if Jimin was okay with all of this. Jungkook thrusted harder and harder Making Jimin loudly moan. "JUNGKOOK" He mewled. He was close.

  Jungkook kept thrusting faster and faster. Sweat dripped at the side cheeks on jungkook's face. Jimin arched his back so jungkook can hit his prostrate better. "I'm going to c-cum-"  jungkook warned Jimin. Jimin didn't care and kept moaning loudly.

   "F-FUCK~" Jimin came and it splattered on his stomach and on the couch. While jungkook thrusted one last thrust and came in Jimin. They both panted heavily as jungkook leaned down and kissed jimin's cheek.

   "Was I too hard on you?" Jungkook asked.

   Jimin giggled and shook his head. He made room for jungkook to lay down beside him.

   "I knew you were kinky~" Jimin teased.

  Jungkook didn't reply and closed his eyes tired "I knew you enjoyed me going hard on you" jungkook said.

   Jimin chuckled and hugged jungkook tightly "should I call you daddy next time?" Jimin joked.

   Jungkook opened his eyes. His eyes lit up and nodded. Jimin frowned "I was joking. I'm not calling you that! I hate nicknames" Jimin mentioned.

  "B-But-"

"Shh! Sleep" Jimin said.

                            .°•◇•°.

     Person: what's an extreme sport?

    Me: writing smut while working....

   Yes, wrote this whole chapter at work HAHHAHAHAHHA.  ( ° ͜ʖ °)