> 7 <

| Love is the enchanted dawn of every heart.. |

                                 .°•◇•°.

    Jimin gasped as he turned around to see who pulled him. It was jungkook that pulled him very quickly and roughly. Jimin was in jungkook's arm. His waist was held by him and Jimin looked at him shocked.

   "Curiosity killed the cat, Jimin" jungkook said in a low voice. Jimin's hand was on jungkook's chest unintentionally. Jimin cleared his throat and pushed jungkook away.

   "W-What is in there?" He asked seeing jungkook bite his lower lip and fidget his fingers. Jungkook leaned close to jimin's ear to whisper.

   "Ghosts, demons and devils. So don't go in there" jungkook grinned as he pulled back. Putting his hands in his pockets and walking back to the living room.

    "Pft, you are lying to me" Jimin scoffed walking after jungkook but, looking behind him again at the door having the urge to open it.

   "Fine, go open it. But you will get possessed." Jungkook looked at Jimin from on top. Jimin gulped and looked at Jungkook then at the door. Feeling a little creeped out.

    Jimin shook his head and started walking to the living room "I-Im good." He said nervously. Jungkook chuckled and nodded satisfied.

   "So, what's the plan?" Jimin asked as he sat down on the red fancy couch. He adjusted the pillow that was behind him. Jungkook sat down across of him and hummed thinking.

   "Well you see it ain't that easy, honey" jungkook said as he pulled out a ciggarite from his pocket. He took the lighter that was on the desk infront of him and Jimin to light out the ciggarite. Jimin frowned at the thought of him smoking.

    The ciggarite was between his index and middle finger. He put the ciggarite between his lips as he slowly lit it out with the lighter. He breathed in then took it out to release the smoke. "Let's just say that it takes a lot of steps to do a spell. Then it results with 50% chance of it actually working" jungkook said.

  Jimin let out a soft cough then tilted his head confused. "Can't you just say 'Bigidi babidi BOO then poof the spell works" Jimin asked.

   Jungkook chuckled as he breathed in the ciggarite again. He released the smoke and hummed "Too bad it's not. I just need to clarify something before we start." Jungkook said.

   Jimin sighed as he got up from the couch and went to jungkook. He took the ciggarite from his mouth and burnt it out with a tissue he had. Jungkook frowned but Jimin didn't care.

   "Don't smoke around me." Jimin said. Jungkook hissed then grinned "Fiesty" he thought.

    "And what is it?" He wondered.

    Jungkook looked at him very seriously "Once we start the spell. We can't back out." He said that.

  Jimin swallowed scared a little. What if he changes his mind. He blinked a couple of times and tilted his head. "W-Why?" He asked not knowing why it's like that.

   "Well, you see we are doing a spell that will affect our memory. So if we stop in the middle something may happen to us and we don't want that. We don't know exactly what but it's very, very dangerous" jungkook explained.

  Jimin looked at jungkook and let out a sigh "Ugh, I think this is a bad idea" Jimin ruffled his hair with his hands frustrated.

  Jungkook let out a cute chuckle. "I mean, do you really want to forget meeting me that much" he asked.

   Silence occurred in the room after jungkook asked that. Jimin looked at jungkook seriously and thought about it.

   "Yes, I completely don't want to remember our night or meeting you." Jimin said. He was a little heartless and he felt it. So he let out a fake cough and looked away.

   Jungkook nodded "I see.." He said kind of dissapointed. But, what was he hoping for? He wasn't really hoping for jimin to tell him that he loved the night they shared together. But yet again, how does jungkook feel about the night? He never expressed his emotions. Did he too want to forget the night? Or Jimin?

    "Well I guess since you are certain of your decision.. we should start" jungkook clapped his hands together as he stood up looking at Jimin so he would follow him.

   Jimin stood up and waited for jungkook to move. Jungkook started walking but then suddenly stopped and turned around at Jimin causing Jimin to stop walking too.

   "By like..you 100% sure?! Like for real" jungkook asked. Jimin let out a cute giggle and nodded "I said Yes!" He whined.

   Jungkook nodded and started walking again. The went completely opposite of that purple door. Jimin still wanted to check out that room so badly.

    What if Jimin changes his mind in the middle of the steps? What is going to happen to them? Is Jimin 100% sure of his feelings. What is jungkook's feelings? What does he want?

                                .°•◇•°.

   The last paragraph was so dramatic. I wanted to add " FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER OF ENCHANTED LOVE JIKOOK"
😂😂

    Vote for your noona 🤷🏻‍♀️