> 4 <

| Love is the enchanted dawn of every heart.. |

                                   .°•◇•°.

        Jungkook looked for his pants quickly and put them on. He ran outside to look for Jimin. Easily enough, he saw him at the end of the hallway looking at something shocked.

      Jungkook ran to him quickly and held his wrist. "Come here" he said as he pulled him back to the room. Jimin was dazed off. He couldn't believe what he saw. Jimin sat on the bed speechless. Jungkook cleared his throat and and sat on the floor. He crossed his legs and sighed loudly. "So, I can make you forget this night but-"

    "You can! I-I don't care if you use magic or whatever! I want to forget yesterday and today" Jimin said helplessly. What made him change his mind so easily.

   Jungkook rose a brow and hissed "A minute ago you thought I'll kill you. What made you change your mind?" He asked Jimin.

   Jimin shrugged his shoulders and smiled "N-Nothing. Just, do whatever you need to do." He said.

    Jungkook nodded as he stood up "I will but, it will need like atleast a month to cast the spell" jungkook said. Jimin frowned and looked weirdly at jungkook "What?! Why a month, can't you just wave your wand and whatever." Jimin said.

  Jungkook started laughing loudly "I'm not Harry potter. But, great joke. I work with witchcraft and um there are a lot of steps that need to happen in order to cast the spell." Jungkook explained.

   "Like what?" Jimin asked.

   "Well-" 

  Ring Ring..

   Jimin's phone started ringing. Jimin saw it was his boss and quickly answered. "Hello? Yes, I'm sorry I'm late. Okay...uhuh..sure..
Bye.." He said as he closed his phone. "Um, look I'm stressed out right now. How about you give me your number and I'll call you later." Jimin said.

   Jungkook nodded "S-sure.." He said.

___

      "Wow Jimin, I know you and your boyfriend love eachother but he destroyed your neck! Seriously, you're lucky I have some concealer with me" Jin said as he concealed his neck.

   Jimin kept quiet and looked at jin. Jin frowned as he opened his mouth shocked."It's n-not Sungwoon?" He asked shocked.

   Jimin bit his bottom lip and sighed. "I can explain.." He said softly. Jin took off his shoe and started hitting jimins thigh with it.

   "AH HYUNG IT HURTS" Jimin whined.

   Jin stopped and looked at him furiously "I guess now you feel half of the pain that your boyfriend will feel!" Jin said that and it made Jimin instantly cry.

   Jin gulped and realized he was a little harsh on Jimin. "Oh, Jimin I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to be that harsh on you" He hugged Jimin.

    "HE CHEATED FIRST, I SAW HIM SLEEPING WITH ANOTHER MAN!" Jimin sobbed. Jin swallowed shocked. "That ASSHOLE.." Jin stood up wanting to go fight him.

   Jimin quickly held jin's shirt and shook his head "H-Hear me out.." He breathed softly. Jin nodded and sat down wanting to hear the full story.

   "He cheated a month ago.. but I kept it to myself and I didn't confront him about it. I did yesterday and he apologized and we're good now but, my heart kept burning because the same day I saw him with a girl.. I went to the club frustrated.. got drunk. And I guess you know the rest" Jimin explained.

   Jin hugged Jimin tightly. "Jimin, I'm sorry.." He said. Jimin shook his head "D-Don't be.. I will forgot about tonight and yesterday! I'll only remember after he apologized and we will go back being the happy couple we were" Jimin nodded to himself.

  Jin face palmed and pitied the boy. "No Jimin, there is no way you can forget it. Just break up." Jin said.

   Jimin stood up and shook his head "No, I seriously will. It will take time but...I think I found a way" he smiled convinced. He patted jin's back as a thank you for the concealer and went out of his office.

    Jimin worked in a company for Men's clothes. Sometimes they used him as a model. Since they were on shortage today they needed him. But of course, he had to cover up the hickeys. After that the stylist greeted him.

   "Oh my favourite model is here!" Hoseok said happily. Jimin smiled and hugged him. Hoseok was a great positive friend that always cheered him up.

   "My favourite stripper is here!" Jimin joked. Hoseok laughed and showed his cute dimples. "We're already late so go get changed quickly!"

    Jimin changed and everyone drooled over him. Of course, the company asked him to just be a model but Jimin refused to. He liked designing clothes more. Everyone loved the photo he took today. So, they decided to make it the cover.

                                .°•◇•°.

      I added something who noticed? 😇

     Guys I didn't sleep and I have to work in 5 hours HAHAHAHA I'M FUCKED.

    Don't forget to vote 💕