> 2 <

| Love is the enchanted dawn of every heart.. |

                                .°•◇•°.

        The two drunk boys barely went to the hotel. They reserved a room that was on the top of the building. Jimin was impressed when he saw the room. His cheeks were red since he drank a lot.

  Jungkook quickly led the boy to the bed and straddled him. He slowly leaned in and kissed the Jimin. His hand cupped Jimin's cheek and the other held his neck. Jimin pushed him off "Are you sure I'm going to forget this?~" He asked.

  Jungkook nodded as he leaned in again and kissed the boy. Jimin allowed it thinking that he would forget everything and he won't be guilty the next morning. Jungkook unbuttoned Jimin's shirt as he kissed him. Jimin quickly leaned back and took of jungkook's shirt. "Gosh, you're hot" Jimin said.

   Jungkook chuckled as he held jimin's waist and pulled him in for a kiss. Jimin closed his eyes deeply and leaned his elbows against the bed. Jungkook opened up jimin's button and zipper. Jimin rose his butt high so jungkook could take off his pants for him. Jungkook leaned in again to kiss jimin's neck. Jimin bent his knees as he jungkook fitted himself between his legs. His hands played with jimin's nipples as he sucked hickeys on the boy's neck.

   "AhhMmh~" Jimin softly mewled. Jungkook smirked and he traced his tongue down to jimin's nipple. Circling around his nipple, teasing the boy. Jimin threw his head back and enjoyed it. Jungkook traced his hand down on his body to Jimin's underwear. He played with the waistband as he sucked on one of Jimin's nipple.

    Jimin bit his bottom lip, embarrassed to moan infront of jungkook. Jungkook went up to his lips and kissed him. "Moan for me~" he said. Jimin thought again that he won't remember the night that they will share so he shrugged off his shoulders and started releasing his loud moans.

    "S-Shit~ s-stop teasing aah~" Jimin breathed out heavily as he looked at jungkook. Jungkook slipped his hand down jimin's underwear. Feeling his hard erected member. Jimin hissed as jungkook circled his thumb around the tip of his member. Gazing up at Jimin and smirking. Seeing the pleasure on his face.

    Jungkook stopped and unbuttoned his pants. He took them off and slowly rose jimin's hips to slide his underwear off. Jimin bent his knees again. Jungkook spread his legs roughly as he sat in between of them. Jimin blushed at the thought of jungkook literally seeing everything.

   "Be a good boy now and keep your legs spread~" jungkook said. Jimin nodded shamelessly as jungkook held jimin's thighs and squeezed them. He sucked a hickey in the inner of Jimin's thigh and played with his member with his hand. Jimin couldn't handle the teasing. "Ju-Jungkook~" he said in a frail voice.

    Jungkook's hand slid under Jimin's ass giving it a squeeze. Jimin gasped at the hard squeeze "Ooh~" he said surprised. Jungkook smirked and gazed at Jimin. "I want you to keep your eyes open~ you better keep looking at me" Jungkook said in a low voice.

   Jimin nodded, obeying what jungkook said. Jungkook took a pillow and placed it under jimin's back so he can have a good view of Jimin's pink hole. He slowly licked it by surprise making Jimin quickly hold jungkook's hair. Jungkook didn't mind it and kept teasing, licking his hole. His hand kept playing with Jimin's member feeling the pre-cum drip from it on his hand. As the other hand kept grabbing his ass. He felt full dominance.

   But if course they both knew it was only lust. Nothing more. They just met and they were both in a bad mood.

    Jungkook circled his tongue around Jimin's hole making Jimin whine from the teasing. Jimin gribbed harder on jungkook's hair as a sign telling him to stop his teasing.

   Jungkook didn't care and slid his tongue in Jimin's hole, then quickly out. He kept his fast pace as he heard Jimin making sounds. "Fu-uck I w-won't last if you Ahh~ k-keep doing that~" Jimin barely said.

    Jungkook took his tongue out then spread Jimin's legs again because they slowly kept closing. He then made Jimin suck his middle and index finger. Jimin did it without questioning it. After he did, he took them out and roughly put them in Jimin's hole.

   Jimin gasped as he shut his eyes. Jimin's hands held the bed sheet tightly as he jungkook started sucking his nipples again while he scissored Jimin. "S-Shit~" Jimin moaned as he felt jungkook adding two fingers in. Almost palming the boy. "AH J-JUNG-" He moaned feeling jungkook's finger curling in him deeper.

    He then held jungkook's hair quickly. Jungkook then took out his fingers from jimin. Hearing Jimin whine from the emptiness. Jungkook took off his underwear and threw it away. "If it's too much tell me to stop" jungkook said as he slowly inserted his member in Jimin. He pinned Jimin's hands on the bed as he slowly started moving in.

   "Fuck, h-harder" Jimin whispered.

                                 .°•◇•°.

        Guys I swear there is a story line ;-; it will come after this chapter!

    (Come hehehehe get it)

      LMAO don't forget to vote ❤