> 20 <

| Love is the enchanted dawn of every heart.. |

                            .°•◇•°.

    Jimin frowned at the question jungkook asked. What did he mean by that. Jimin looked at jungkook and tilted his head. "You said we need to take revenge.. so I never confronted him" Jimin said.

      Jungkook stopped cooking and looked at Jimin seriously. "Jimin.. after we are done with the revenge plan. Do you still want to do the forgetting spell?" Jungkook hesitated to ask.

   Jimin looked away avoiding jungkook's eye contact. He swallowed and didn't think about anything. Jungkook stood there trying to see what he actually thinks about it. "Um.. I can't answer that right now." Jimin said.

    I don't even know how I feel.. it's hard for me. Jimin thought.

  Jungkook nodded understanding Jimin. Jimin stood up and wore his jacket "jungkook.. it's been a long day. Um let's do it tomorrow Maybe? I have to go now" Jimin said wanting to leave.

  Jungkook knew it was about the question he asked. He can't blame him for feeling uncomfortable. He was just hoping that maybe he will change his mind. "Oh.. okay. I guess I'll see you tomorrow" jungkook said.

  Jimin nodded as he quickly left the house. Jungkook pouted. He heard the magic room open and it was Taehyung in his human form. "Bro what the fu- aw what is wrong Jungkook?" Taehyung's attitude quickly changed after seeing jungkook pouting.

   "I hate this.." Jungkook said.

   Taehyung sat down next to jungkook on the couch and listened to him closely. "I lied about almost everything.. I didn't do a revenge spell. It was a 'dream come true' spell on him." Jungkook said.

    Taehyung eyed widened. "J-Jungkook.." he was speechless. "You know you get to do that spell only once and it was for you yet you wasted it on that guy!?" Taehyung was angry.

   Jungkook sighed and covered himself with the white blanket. "Yeah I don't know.. I want him happy. I fucked his life up" jungkook said.

  Taehyung patted jungkook's back. "Oh my gosh no you didn't Jungkook! His boyfriend cheated on him, you were just showing the truth and do you possibly.. like him?" Taehyung asked.

   He sighed "Sorry I know it's a sensitive question.. I shouldn't have asked that" Taehyung quickly apologized.

  Jungkook shook his head "I do.. I like him" jungkook admitted. Taehyung rubbed jungkook's head. "I think it's for the best to tell him the truth" Taehyung said.

  Jungkook quickly removed taehyung's hand and shook his head. "Are you fucking serious? Should I go to him and say OH I know you're boyfriend cheated on you but forget him and be with me? Oh I know you think it's a revenge spell but it's actually not? Oh I know you think you privately are thinking with your own thoughts but I can hear everything-"

    Jungkook stopped his sentence as he closed his mouth quickly. Taehyung frowned as he held jungkook by his arm so he won't run away. "You What? Jungkook!" He said angrily.

   Jungkook sighed and pouted again "I'm sorry! I didn't mean it. It just happened by mistake" jungkook explained himself.

  "Jungkook.. undo it and come clean to Jimin." Taehyung said. But then he remembered something "How many.. wishes did Jimin have? Can you handle it..?" Taehyung asked worried.

   "Just two.. don't worry about me. I'm good for now" Jungkook said.

    Taehyung shook his head frustrated knowing that the boy won't change his mind. He quickly changed to his cat form and went outside.

    "Stupid stupid boy! So his health doesn't matter but his new 'friend' does. What an idiot" Taehyung mumbled. He wasn't focusing on where he was going and he ended up in a scary dark alley.

  He saw someone on the floor. Taehyung meowed loudly scared thinking that person is dead. But he slowly walked to that person and it was the same guy that he saw in the park.

   "Shit.." Taehyung mumbled. He was passed out. Taehyung licked his face trying to wake him up. The guy opened his eyes and saw the black cat. It had blue clear eyes.

  "Hey.. you are a hybrid right?" The guy said.

   Taehyung's eyes widened as he quickly backed away. He thought he was dumb. The boy quickly held Taehyung and picked him up. "Don't run away! I'm friendly" the boy said.

    Taehyung bit his hand. The boy let him go quickly as he was in pain. Taehyung was going to run away but he watched the boy from far away.

  The boy slowly stood up hissing from pain. He slowly started walking back to his home. As for Taehyung he was following him. He was interested. Most people if they saw him change they will think it's a demon or something. He knew what he was specifically. So, he was interested.

      The boy arrived to his house. He knew Taehyung was following him. So, he left the door slightly open. Taehyung looked at the door for a minute. He was deciding whether he should go in or not.

    "I mean.. he won't kill me right?" He mumbled to himself.

                              .°•◇•°.

      Soft cute chapters are coming up guys >.< I know this is a little dramatic with no fluff. BUT SOON THERE WILL BE A LOT !

   Don't forget to vote ♡♡