> 23 <

| Love is the enchanted dawn of every heart.. |

                                 .°•◇•°.

      Jungkook's breath hitched. He couldn't think at all. He had two options. Either telling Jimin the truth or keep lying to him. His heart started beating fast. He kept thinking of 'what if' questions in his mind. What if Jimin stops hanging out with him because he can't trust him anymore. What if he lies or him and never tells him the truth. What if he gets disgusted by him.

  "Jungkook, answer me. I won't get mad if you tell me the truth. I promise.'' Jimin said softly. He slowly sneaked his hand up jungkook's softly pressing on it to reassure him that he won't get mad.

   Jungkook breathed out nervously as he kept staring at jimin's hand. He raised his other hand and sticked out his pinky finger. "Promise?" Jungkook asked. Jimin smiled as he took his other hand and promised jungkook by doing this punky promise."I promise" Jimin said.

  Jungkook still gazed at jimin's other hand that was on his own. He wet his lips and avoided eye contact. "I lied to you.." jungkook said. Jimin kept quiet so he would hear the full story.

   "I didn't do a revenge spell.. really you can't do that because a demon would possess us because we can't use magic to harming others. I just used it as an excuse to make it up for you." Jungkook stopped speaking for a moment. He wanted to see jimin's reaction but he didn't want to look at him in the eyes.

   "What spell did you do, jungkookie?" Jimin asked softly.

  Jungkook cracked a smile because of the nickname Jimin gave him. "Well I did a 'wish come true' spell." Jungkook said. Taking out the part that it actually harmed him every time Jimin wished for something.

  "Oh.. why did you cough out blood? What happened?" Jimin asked. Hoping for jungkook to tell the truth. Jungkook didn't answer. Jimin breathed out and held jungkook's hand tighter. Jungkook felt it and looked at Jimin.

  "Look it's complicated but.. yeah. And um if you want the spell to end just kiss me. But can you please do me a favor and grant me a wish? Before you decide to end it and kiss me. I want you to wish that you would forget everything that happened between us" jungkook said as a tear fell down his cheek.

   Jimin felt something budersome in his chest. It felt like his heart started aching because of what jungkook said. "No.." Jimin shook his head and stood up. He quickly stepped inside.

   Jungkook hurried and followed him "Why? Don't you hate me? I did another spell on you.. I lied to you and you wanted this from the first place so why don't you wish for it?" Jungkook asked as tears were running down his cheek.

   Jimin stepped closer to jungkook and tip toed. He cupped jungkook's cheeks and wiped his tears away using his thumbs. "I don't hate you. Your intentions were very pure and innocent. You wanted my wishes to come true. That is probably the best gift that anyone gave me" Jimin said.

   Jimin tip toed more as he tried to lean in and kiss jungkook. Jungkook gazed at Jimin's lips and pulled away quickly. Leaving Jimin flustered and embarrassed by the rejection. "A-Are you sure you don't hate me?" Jungkook asked worried.

  Jimin giggled and pulled jungkook by his waist. "I don't.. do you think I'll try kissing someone I hate" Jimin smirked as he leaned in again. Jungkook stopped him by putting his hand on jimin's lips.

  "Sorry I can't.." Jungkook said.

   Jimin pulled away and slowly started moving backwards away from jungkook. "Oh I'm sorry.. I thought you liked me too.. I shouldn't have tried to kiss you" jimin said. His face was red because of the embarrassment.

  Jungkook suddenly laughed and shook his head "No you chump! I like you too.." Jungkook quickly stepped forward and hugged Jimin. Jimin pouted as he hid his face in jungkook's chest.

  "I didn't kiss you because the spell would end and I don't want that. I want you to atleast wish your last wish" jungkook explained.

  Jimin took out his head and frowned "W-What! Don't you have to say 'so mote it be' for the wish to end?" He asked.

  Jungkook shook his head "Nope.. only when you do spells. You just end them by saying nothing and just kissing that person on the lips" he stated.

   Jimin started coughing loudly. He looked at jungkook nervously. Jungkook smiled "You can think about your wish don't worry you don't have to make a decision quickly! The kiss can wait." Jungkook said.

    Jungkook got really excited "Wait.. so are we dating?" He asked.

   Jimin nodded as he kept hugging jungkook. Realising he fucked up. "I'll break up with my girlfriend and you break up with your boyfriend today! Let's text them and end it" jungkook said happily.  

  "Ju-jungkook" Jimin stuttured.

   "Hmm?" Jungkook hummed in reply as he rested his chin on jimin's head.

   "Do you have to be conscious for the kiss to work? Say..maybe I'm sleeping and you kiss me does the kiss work? Just a thought really" Jimin asked nervously.

Jungkook nodded "It does work but we don't have to worry about that. I
want you to grant me something before we end the spell!" He said happily.

    Well fuck.. Jimin thought.

                           .°•◇•°.

   If it was too confusing. Jimin kissed jungkook in his sleep without him knowing that the spell would end. So the spell ended and he can't wish for things anymore but jungkook doesn't know that.