> 3 <

| Love is the enchanted dawn of every heart.. |

                             .°•◇•°.

       Jungkook started thrusting faster in jimin. Jimin couldn't do anything since his hands were pinned down. He can only look at the handsome man above him and moan.

    "I did notice but, you're beautiful" jungkook said as he leaned to kiss Jimin's neck. Jimin's neck was too much. It was full of hickeys but he wasn't noticing too much because he was enjoyed the pleasure jungkook was giving him.

  Jimin arched his back as he felt jungkook's member deeper in him. "AHH WOW~" Jimin mewled. Jungkook groaned "Fucking tight for me~" he started sweating from his forehead. Jungkook was no stranger when it came to sexual things. He could be very kinky. Knowing he can fuck a handsome stranger then leave without them remembering was a great thing for him. He didn't do it in the past since he had a girlfriend.

    Jungkook stopped thrusting and took out his member. He held one of Jimin's legs on his shoulder to get a better angle so he can thrust deeper. "Flexible.." Jungkook mumbled to himself as he inserted his cock again in Jimin.

   "J-JUNGKOOK~" Jimin breathed out as jungkook quickly thrusted deeper and faster into him. Holding Jimin's hips tightly as Jimin's hands held the sheets.

   Jungkook hit a deep spot that made jimin's breathe hitch. He focused on that spot as he kept thrusting making Jimin cum quickly on his stomach. Jungkook gave him a second then quickly resumed thrusting so he can cum.

  Jimin was now over sensitive and every thrust he felt he moaned loudly. Jungkook gave him a last long thrust as he cummed inside of him.

   They both panted heavily as they passed out on the bed tired.

___

       Jimin woke up and saw jungkook next to him sleeping on the bed. He yawned tired but he then he realized what happened yesterday. His eyes widened as he started hitting jungkook with the pillow furious.

   Jungkook flinched as he woke up scared. "What the fuck?? Dude CALM DOWN" Jungkook quickly took the pillow away and threw it. Jimin gulped and looked at him "I remember you! I remember what happened yesterday! You said I'll forget it" he said annoyed.

  Jungkook remembered then suddenly smiled stupidly "Funny story... I thought I did what I was suppose to do before I got drunk..But, I forgot to and yeah.. we're here" he cleared his throat.

   Jimin started hitting jungkook's chest and jungkook quickly rolled of the bed as he took a pillow with him to cover his member. "LOOK I'm sorry I thought I did but I didn't and.. Um we can just forget about it in our minds" jungkook explained.

   Jimin broke down on the bed crying making jungkook's eyes widen. He quickly put his underwear on and his shirt. He went to Jimin and patted his back. "I.." Jungkook couldn't speak. He knew he was guilty.

    "I'm stupid.. I have a boyfriend but I cheated on him because.. because.. He did too."  Jimin sniffed.

   Jungkook didn't know Jimin had a boyfriend. He scratched his neck and gulped. "Um I'm sorry.." Jungkook said.

  Jimin looked at jungkook and shook his head "It's not your fault.. I did it too" he said.

   Jungkook quickly opened his phone to search about something online. He smiled after he found out a solution. "Look, I can fix things but I need to tell you something before." Jungkook said.

   Jimin wiped his tears and looked at jungkook with puppy eyes "s-sure tell me" he swallowed.

   Jungkook sighed "Promise you won't freak out" he said slowly. Jimin rose an eye brow and nodded "I promise.." he said hesitantly.

   "I am a witch.." He said.

   Jimin blinked a couple of times. Then he yelled out shocked "OH HELL NO! GET AWAY FROM ME" Jimin quickly stood up as he looked for his underwear and put it on. Then he looked for his pants. Jungkook sighed and face palmed.

   "Listen to m-"

   "SO A WITCH BANGED ME? WOW OKAY" He started yelling as he put on his pants.

     "It's not what you thi-"

   "AM I POISNED? AM I GOING TO DIE?" He yelled.

   Jungkook sighed and held the boy. He pinned him on the bed and straddled him.

   "SHIT NOW I'M DEAD! I'M TOO YOUNG TO DIE PLEASE WITCH HAVE MERCY-"

  Jungkook covered his mouth. Jimin stopped talked and looked at him with his eyes wide open.

   "Listen closely.." jungkook said. He sighed and started explaining "It's not what you think! No, I don't kill anyone and no, you aren't going to die." He said.

    Jimin understood the boy. "I'm going to let you go so please listen to me" Jungkook said. Jimin nodded and jungkook slowly released him.

   Jimin went off the bed and smiled "Y-You can talk I'll just look for my clothes" he said softly. Jungkook nodded "Okay well you see witches aren't evil-"

    Jimin quickly found his shirt and ran outside the room "SHIT I'M OUT!" He ran quickly.

                                 .°•◇•°.

                I have to work tomorrow :( I'm so tired and I have to wake up early. Rip ;-;

             Don't forget to vote my loves 🐰