> 10 <

| Love is the enchanted dawn of every heart.. |

                                   .°•◇•°.

    Jimin raised his eyebrows surprised. "An o-oath?" He asked in a surprised tone as he hugged the small kitten.

   Jungkook nodded "Yes, it's like a promise that we have to do and we can't back out after we do it. The spell won't work if we don't do it so yeah." Jungkook explained as he stepped to the cabinet in the room and looked through the drawers.

  "Oh... okay, um how do we do that?" He asked as he kissed the kitten's little head. The kitten purred softly, liking Jimin.

    "By cutting a line on the palm of our hands so we can draw out blood from it" jungkook explained as he looked for the knife. He found it and smiled as he showed jimin the small yet sharp knife.

   Jimin's eyes widened as he held the kitten closer to his chest and pouted scared. "I don't want to do it.." he mumbled.

  Jungkook chuckled and shrugged his shoulders "Well you have to. So get up" jungkook went to Jimin to make him stand up.  Jimin let go of luna then looked at Jungkook scared.

  Jungkook smiled then turned around so he would go and get the book for directions. He turned around and saw Jimin crawling slowly outside of the room. Jungkook sighed and quickly grabbed Jimin by his ankle and dragged him inside softly. 

  Jimin made whiney voices "I DON'T WANT TO DO THIS" He whined. Jungkook rolled his eyes "Do you think I want to then?" He asked.

  Jimin pouted "I-I don't want to get hurt.. is there any other ways.." Jimin said in a frail soft voice. Jungkook gulped as his cheeks started blushing.

   "Y-Yes..but you won't agree to it" Jungkook said as he looked away fanning himself. Feeling a little hot.

  Jimin's eyes lit up as he quickly stood up and smiled happily "Let's do it then! I don't want to cut my palm. So, what is it?" He asked curious.

    Jungkook cleared his throat and wet his lips. "Kiss. A kiss. A kiss with tongue. It has to be long too." Jungkook said bluntly.

    Jimin blinked a couple of times then started laughing at loud. "No, You're joking right! Ahh jungkook you are so hilarious" Jimin hit jungkook's shoulder playfully.

  Jungkook didn't move as he looked at him with all seriousness. "I'm not." He said. Jimin gulped and started whining again "Aish, bad bad idea! I knew it.." he mumbled to himself.

   "So.. which one do you want to do" jungkook asked as he crossed his arms waiting for jimin's response.

   Jimin wet his lips and swallowed. "Um.. The kiss obviously since I don't want to get hurt" Jimin looked away not wanting to look at him in the eyes. Was he in the right mind? The reason he wanted to do the spell in the first place is to forgot the night with jungkook so he wouldn't think he cheated on his boyfriend. But, now he has to cheat more for it?

    "Okay, so listen closely after I kiss you, we have to both say a sentence after doing it at the same time" jungkook explained.

  Jimin nodded listening to him "What is it?" He asked.

   "So mote it be" jungkook said.

   Jimin nodded as he took a deep breath and gulped "Okay.. um let's do it..I guess" Jimin knew it was wrong. Jimin knew it was a bad idea. After the kiss he could never change his mind.

     Jungkook cleared his throat. "I-I.. have to pee first haha! Just wait a minute.." Jungkook said. Jimin nodded as he sat back down on the floor wanting to play with Luna.

   Jungkook rushed running to his bathroom. He quickly grabbed his toothbrush and put a generous amount of toothpaste on it. He shoved it in his mouth, but then he grabbed another one and started brushing his teeth with two toothbrushes.

   He roughly started brushing it for about forty seconds. After that he spit it out and rinsed his mouth. He flossed his teeth then he chugged a half bottle of water that burned him.

   He breathed out as he quickly went to Jimin. He of course, had tic tacs with him in his pocket. He threw it at Jimin "I really don't care about impressing eachother but atleast we should eat a tic tac" he shrugged his shoulders acting like he only went and peed.

  Jimin nodded as he took one and ate it. After he was done he stood up and jungkook stepped infront of him. Jungkook slowly slid his hand in the side of Jimin's hair, cupping half of his cheek. His other hand held jimin's waist and pulled him close causing their chests to touch.

  Jimin for some reason was anticipating it so much. Jimin looked at jungkook's eyes and slowly leaned forward to kiss him. Jungkook leaned in too. Their hot breathes were against eachother. The atmosphere was hot between them. Jimin held the tip of  Jungkook's shirt with both hands and tip toed.

   They were only an inch from touching lips...they slowly approached each other's lips almost forgetting the main reason why were they doing it. Jimin closed his eyes slowly as jungkook did the same. Wanting jimin's lips so bad. They finally came close but suddenly they both backed away feeling a sudden sound. And it was jimin's phone that was in his pocket.

   "S-Shit" Jimin whispered scared. He quickly checked the ID caller and his breath hitched. Almost feeling sad. Jungkook peeked at his phone and saw who was calling.

      Upcoming call                          

      Boyfriend 💓

     ● Accept               ● Decline

                                .°•◇•°.

     LMAO SORRY FOR THE CLIFFHANGER 😂

    Am I really sorry though?

     Ψ (・`ω´・) Ψ

        Don't forget to vote loves 🖤