> 16 <

| Love is the enchanted dawn of every heart.. |

                                .°•◇•°. 

       Jimin woke up from sleep tired. He yawned as he looked around the room. He noticed the sun rising. He looked at his right and saw jungkook soundly sleeping on his shoulder. He froze panicking. His heart started pounding fast at the sight of the boy.

    Shit.. should I wake him up? Jimin thought.

   He slowly tried moving jungkook's head from his shoulder and onto the couch. But then jungkook moved making Jimin freeze again. Jungkook moved in his sleep he slowly rested his head on jimin's lap. He was still asleep, But he was moving.

    Jimin saw the boy rest his head on his lap. Jimin sighed slowly as he couldn't now move. Fuck.. he's a deep sleeper. Jimin thought.

   He rested his hand on jungkook's head. Softly caressing it as he rested his other hand on jungkook's stomach. He covered him with the blanket and closed his eyes slowly. Resting his own head on the couch.

      The two boys slept until a couple of more hours. Until jungkook woke up first. He looked around then saw himself on Jimin's lap. He was confused and he didn't remember moving.

    He looked up at Jimin and he was sleeping. Jungkook decided to get up and scratch his head yawning. He sneezed suddenly as Jimin woke up blinking fast.

   "Did you put me on your lap?" Jungkook asked bluntly.

  Jimin shook his head as he yawned. "No.. you probably moved." Jimin said. He didn't want to seem like he saw him moved. He didn't want jungkook to misunderstand that he possibly let him sleep on his lap.

     "Oh..okay um goodmorming?" Jungkook said in his deep morning voice.

   "Shit.. What time is it? I need to go to work" Jimin quickly stood up from the couch. He took his jacket and his car keys and quickly left.

   "Wow.. not even a good morning" jungkook sighed.

    "You seemed to enjoy yourself" Taehyung said while he licked his paw.

    Jungkook cleared his throat and didn't reply to taehying. Taehyung changed into a human and held jungkook on the couch.

   "Listen to me. You can't do anything risky by using magic! I dont know what you for are planning but you know something bad will happen if you do use magic for bad reasons" Taehyung warned Jungkook.

   "Okay okay. Can you let me go now" Jungkook asked. Taehyung pulled away as he sighed.

   "Oh.. and one more thing. Possibly someone saw me change from a cat to a human" Taehyung said casually as he ate a biscuite.

    Jungkook's eyes widened. He kicked Taehyung's butt. "Ya! You know if someone tells on you.. you-"

   "I know! Calm down jungkook. He looked stupid so I don't think he will suspect anything" Taehyung calmed jungkook down. Jungkook looked at him frustrated. It was very serious. He doesn't want to harm Taehyung in any way.

    "Besides, I'm not scared. I know my bestfriend will protect me" Taehyung giggled. Jungkook chuckled and fist bumbed Taehyung.

___

    "Jimin you're late!" Jimin's manager minho was scolding him. Jimin bowed apologizing. "I'm sorry.. my dog was sick and he needed to go to the hospital so that's why I am late" jimin lied.