> 37 <

| Love is the enchanted dawn of every heart.. |

                                 .°•◇•°.

     Jimin took off jungkook's tie and threw it on the floor. He unbuttoned jungkook's shirt as he kissed him. Jungkook trailed down his kisses to jimin's neck as Jimin held back his head on the wall.

   "Jungkookie~" Jimin breathed out feeling hot as jungkook kept squeezing jimin's ass. Gribbing on it very hard then softly rubbing it made Jimin very hard.

     Jimin tugged on jungkook's hair a little because he knew jungkook enjoyed these things. Jungkook looked at Jimin with a seductive gaze. "Take off your shirt~" he demanded.

  Jimin took off his shirt and jungkook's jacket, and shirt. You can hear the people in the next room discussing things about work. Jimin knew it was wrong to have sex in his work place but jungkook made him turned on very quickly.

   Jungkook moved as he held up Jimin to his desk. Placing him there to have more control over the older. Jimin layed back as his elbows were against the desk. Jungkook started teasing the older's boy nipples. "J-Jungkook!" Jimin breathed out.

  Jungkook looked at him and circled his tongue on his areola. "Shh, you don't want anyone hearing you right?" Jungkook told him as he got back to kissing his nipple and playing with the other with his fingers.

    Jimin gulped down and nodded. His breathe was taken away as he felt jungkook suddenly cup his member over his clothes. "Ah~ Jungkook!" Jimin whined in a low voice.

  Jungkook chuckled "Hmm, yes?" He asked while sucking a hickey on jimin's chest. Jimin's elbows started shaking as he couldn't hold himself up. It was too much for him.

   "D-Don't do that without g-giving me a warning!" He complained cutely. Jungkook kissed his lips as a sorry. Jimin took the opportunity and wrapped his arms around jungkook's neck. Jungkook kissed him as he unbuttoned jimin's pants and unzipped them.

  "Mm~" Jungkook moaned in the kiss as a signal for Jimin to stop. Jimin pulled back and breathed out "W-What" he asked.

   Jungkook looked back at the door and he saw someone trying to open it. Both of theirs eyes widened as they quickly started dressing themselves. "I'm coming" Jimin yelled as he quickly fixed his hair and put back his shirt on. He hid Jungkook underneath his desk and ran to open the door.

  Minho came in with a glare "MISTER PARK! WHY WAS YOUR DOOR LOCKED?" He asked as he looked around the room. Jimin cleared his throat "I.. was practicing a speech! Yes and um I didn't want anyone to interrupt me haha" Jimin lied.

  Minho fixed his glasses and folded his arms. He kept looking around the room then looked back at Jimin. Jimin smiled blankly "I want to keep practicing" Jimin said.

   Minho hummed then stood next to the door "I'm not buying it, Jimin. Keep the door unlocked." Minho said. Jimin quickly nodded as he watched Minho get out and go to another room. Jimin closed his door and sighed loudly.

   "Ugh! That was scary" Jimin said.

  Jungkook poked his head out chuckling as he kept dressing himself back again. "Fuck, he ruined the moment" Jungkook complained.

   Jimin giggled and helped jungkook tie his tie back on. "Can you leave work early today right now with me?" Jungkook asked. Watching Jimin tie his tie.

  Jimin nodded "Mm, yes. I don't want to be here today" he said. Jungkook held jimin's hand and stepped out of the office. Jimin had his bag in there so he quickly went to get it and followed jungkook.

   "So, you edit a kid's show jungkookie? That's cute!" Jimin said.

  Jungkook glared at him really quickly as he drove. "Boy, don't you trigger me!" Jungkook said.

   Jimin laughed and looked at jungkook with a fond smile. "You're so cute~" Jimin said.

    Jungkook sighed loudly and pouted "No, stop calling me that" he mumbled. Jimin chuckled and held jungkook's hand that was on the arm rest. "Meeting you was probably the most beautiful thing that happened in my life" Jimin said.

  Jungkook was flustered by the sudden sweet words Jimin spoke. It was really touching for jungkook. Jungkook's ears started turning red. "I want to make you really happy today" jungkook said.

____

   Taehyung was walking around the park hoping he would see Yoongi. Of course, he saw him with a bag of snack. He cutely ran towards him and poked his shoulder. Yoongi turned around and showed his gummy smile. "What are you doing" he giggled.

   Taehyung smiled "Hello, it seems we both have something in common! Being alone and eating" Taehyung said as he sat next to Yoongi on the bench.

  Yoongi scooted over and looked at Taehyung "that is sad" he scoffed. Taehyung scooted again closer "I think we are fated" Taehyung said blankly.

   Yoongi scooted away again and chuckled "You have a sense of humour." He mentioned. Taehyung scooted over next to him again. Thighs touching each other's.

   "But.. Why do you keep moving closer?" Yoongi rose a brow.

                                    .°•◇•°.

      Feeling better >.<