> 29<

| Love is the enchanted dawn of every heart.. |

                              .°•◇•°.

   Flashback

    "I mean... He won't kill me right?'' Taehyung mumbled to himself.

     Taehyung slowly entered the house. He saw the boy standing there with his arms folded. "If you change to human form I'll give you ramen. Or do you really want cat food?'' He asked.

  Taehyung thought about but he didn't change. He sat down on the floor and kept looking at the boy. The boy frowned and squinted his eyes "Oh, so you want to play like that. Okay" the boys said.

  He started eating ramen and drinking cola. Taehyung got hungry and wanted to eat some. He went to his leg and purred so he would give him some.

  The boy chuckled "What's your name cat? I'm Yoongi" he said.

   He held the cat up and saw the collar "Luna.. seems fake just like you" he said as he threw the cat on the ground. Taehyung left the house quickly and Yoongi didn't bother to run after him because he can't run.

   End of flashback 

     After a couple of hours the two woke up. They showered and jungkook lent some clothes to Jimin. He gave him a big white hoodie and grey sweatpants. Jimin was all giggly since it was big on him. Jungkook wore his black sweatpants and white t-shirt.

    Jungkook decided to order pizza because both of them didn't have lunch yet. They played Mario cart as they waited for the food. "I BEAT YOU AGAIN HAHA!" Jungkook teased Jimin.

  "UGH! One more round" Jimin said cutely.

  Jungkook thought about it and nodded "Okay but winner gets to decide the loser's punishment" jungkook said.

  Jimin rose a brow and shook his head "No!knowing you, you will want something kinky!" Jimin folded his arms.

   Jungkook shook his head "No! I won't" jungkook said convincingly.

   Jimin trusted him and they both played one more round.

   "Pfft loser!" Jungkook teased Jimin.

   Jimin cutely pouted as he hugged jungkook's arm and fell on the ground "Please not something kinky jungkookie" Jimin said.

   Jungkook giggled and hummed thinking what he should do to Jimin. "I want you to wish your last wish today" jungkook said.

  Jimin's eyes widened as he swallowed. Jimin breathed deeply and looked away avoiding eye contact with jungkook. "T-Today?" Jimin asked.

  Jungkook nodded "Yes! I want to kiss your lips so badly" jungkook said.

  Jimin got up and cleared his throat "Jungkook.. I have something to tell you" Jimin said.

   Jungkook rose a brow and held jimin's wrist making him sit down on the floor again. "Then why are you far away? Tell me here" jungkook said.

  Jimin cleared his throat and held both of Jungkook's  hands. "You see.." he then froze and didn't complete his sentence.

  Jungkook kept waiting. He leaned closely "What?" He asked.

   "Umm.. I" Jimin breathed out.

  Jungkook was still waiting for what he is about to say.

  "I KISSED YOU IN YOUR SLEEP AND ENDED THE WISH WITHOUT ME KNOWING I AM SORRY" Jimin yelled as he took his hands and covered his face shyly.

    Jungkook's lips parted. He didn't know how to react. Jimin splited his fingers to peek and look at jungkook's reaction. He sighed "I'm sorry.. it was the night you visited me." Jimin couldn't take the embarrassment.

  Jungkook looked at Jimin seriously and rose a brow. "Hmm.. you are telling me I could have kissed you all this time yet you denied it" Jungkook said.

  Jimin pouted and sat on jungkook's lap. He straddled him shyly. "I'm sowwy.. jiminie was just embarrassed to admit it" Jimin gave jungkook puppy eyes.

   Jungkook held jimin's waist. He then started tickling him. Jimin fell in jungkook's arms laughing. "S-STOP HAHAHAHA" Jimin laughed.

    Jungkook kept tickling him "You rascal! You kept this from me this whole time you deserve this" jungkook said.

   "S-Sorry HaHhaahahha" Jimin laughed.

   Jungkook turned Jimin around and spanked him. He spanked him again playfully. Jimin rubbed the area but jungkook held his arm and spanked him. "Yah! I can't believe you" jungkook said.

  Jimin giggled and looked at Jungkook. He climbed on his lap again and smiled adorably. "Am I forgiven now-"

   Jimin was interrupted by jungkook's lips. Jimin put his hands on jungkook's shoulders as jungkook held jimin's waist.

  "Mmmhm!" Jimin hummed as he couldn't breath anymore. He needed air but Jungkook kept kissing him for a long time. Jungkook pulled back giggling seeing Jimin breath heavily.

   "Let me atleast breath!" Jimin whined.

  Jungkook nodded as he quickly kissed him again. He grabbed Jimin's ass and squeezed it from behind making Jimin gasp and open his mouth a little. Jungkook took the opportunity and slid his tongue inside of his mouth.

   "Mmh~" jimin moaned.

   "MEOW" The both flinched as they heard Luna meow. Jungkook's face turned red
He forgot Taehyung was upstairs. He probably heard them.

  "Luna!" Jimin wanted to stand up and hold the cat but jungkook kept him on his lap.

  "Don't! I guess I have something to tell you too.." Jungkook said.

   Jimin sighed "JUNGKOOK seriously it's bad that you are jealous of your cat. Don't worry I love you more-" Jimin froze.

  Jungkook froze too and his eyes widened. L-love? Jungkook thought.

                                  .°•◇•°.

      4 a day :) I'm so tired >.<