> 27 <

| Love is the enchanted dawn of every heart.. |

                                  .°•◇•°.

        Jimin giggled and and sipped the coffee again. "I'll drink it so stop lying" Jimin said. Jungkook looked at Jimin and rose a brow. "You cried?" Jungkook asked seriously.

   Jimin gulped and quickly shook his head "W-What no. Why would I cry" Jimin lied. He didn't want to tell jungkook about sungwoon because he knew jungkook will make a big deal out of it and fight him.

   "Jimin..tell me" jungkook said as be put the coffee Jimin was holding on the counter and took him to the living room. He made him sit on the couch as he crouched down infront of him and held his hands softly. "What happened" he said.

  Jimin can see the worry in his eyes. He felt safe when jungkook asked that. He just felt very happy seeing jungkook that worried. Jimin smiled and shook his head "Its okay. It's nothing, I'm here now and I'm happy" Jimin caressed jungkook's head letting go of jungkook's hand.

   Jungkook sighed and kept looking at Jimin "No, tell me. I want to know. Who do I have to fight?" He asked as he flexed his arm muscle.

  Jimin chuckled and felt jungkook's biceps through his shirt. "Ohh my jungkookie is so strong'' Jimin said. Jungkook grinned happily but then quickly went back to being serious. "Tell me'' he said.

   Jimin sighed and explained the situation. He explained that he forgot to end things and he saw him in the shoot. He even told him about what sungwoon did. If he was going to tell the truth might as well tell all of  it.

    Jungkook stood up and cracked his knuckles "I see.." He said in a low voice. Jimin quickly stood up and wrapped his arms around jungkook's leg. He hugged it tightly. "Jungkook no! Whatever you are thinking don't do it. I trusted you and told you so don't let me down" Jimin said.

    Jungkook sighed and nodded "Fine..." He said. Jimin smiled and stood up. "By the way.. did you think of your last wish yet?" Jungkook asked.

  Jimin frowned totally forgetting about that. Should he tell jungkook the truth? It's too embarrassing. He looked at jungkook and nodded "Y-yeah! My last wish is to end this spell" Jimin said.

  Jungkook sat on the couch and turned on the t.v. "Jimin I'm serious! Take advantage of it while it's here. Quickly think about it and wish for it so I can kiss you." Jungkook said. He pulled jimin by his shirt and made him sit between his legs. Jimin's back faced jungkook's face. Jungkook wrapped his arms around jimin's waist and kissed the back of jimin's neck.

   Jimin closed his eyes and fisted his arms. "Mm jungkookie~" he moaned. Jungkook's arms that was wrapped around jimin's waist slowly crept to jimin's thighs. He squeezed jimin's inner thigh that was too close to his member. "J-Jungkook" Jimin quickly held on jungkook's hand that was on his thigh.

   "You're done with the shooting right? Now let me have fun" jungkook whispered in jimin's ear from behind as he licked jimin's neck. Making Jimin hold tightly on jungkook's hands. 

   "But, you can't kiss me." Jimin breathed out. Resting his head back on jungkook's shoulder as jungkook showered him with kisses on his neck.

   "That won't stop me from kissing your body~" jungkook said as he palmed Jimin's member. Jimin's lips opened up as he held on the hem of his shirt tightly.

   "Ju-Jungkookie~" Jimin said in a frail voice.

    Jungkook unzipped jimin's tight jeans and opened the button. He played with the waistband of his underwear as his other hand slid inside jimin's shirt and played with his nipple. Twisting it slightly making Jimin bite his own lip making it bleed a little not wanting to moan loudly.

   "Don't stop your moans~ let me hear your sweet voice" jungkook said.

   Jimin breathed deeply and turned his head to jungkook's direction. He faced his neck and gave it a peck quickly. "Jungkookie be gentle on me~" Jimin said.

  Jungkook smirked as he slid his hand underneath jimin's underwear. Feeling jimin's already hard wet member. He slowly grabbed on it making Jimin gasp a little. Jungkook liked jimin's reaction and kept slowly teasing his member and circling his thumb around the tip.

   Jungkook could hear Jimins frail breath in his ear. Making him turned on. He couldn't keep that position anymore. He held Jimin up and made him lay down on the couch. He took off his own shirt and looked at Jimin "Jimin, be a good boy and take off your jeans and shirt~" jungkook said as he was busy taking off his own jeans.

   Jimin obeyed. He wasn't that embarrassed in front of jungkook since he had sex with him before. But this time it was more exciting for the older since he is sober.

   "Jungkook" Jimin said.

   Jungkook straddled jimin and slowly grinded on his member. They both were still  wearing their underwear. "Fuck~" jungkook groaned. "Y-Yes baby?" Jungkook asked.

   Jimin held jungkook's hips and looked at him with lustful eyes. "Do whatever you want with me.. but don't tease me~" Jimin breathed out.

    That made jungkook even more turned on.

                                  .°•◇•°.

     I wasn't even planning on writing smut. It just happened  ( ͡◉◞ ͜ʖ◟ ͡◉)

 It just happened  ( ͡◉◞ ͜ʖ◟ ͡◉)