> 32 <

| Love is the enchanted dawn of every heart.. |

                             .°•◇•°.

   Jungkook was driving and Jimin was next to him. Jimin was humming a song as he played with jungkook's hand. "Let's put music on" Jimin said.

   Jungkook opened the radio and kept driving. Jimin took jungkook's hand and gave it a soft peck. Jungkook giggled "Why are you being so touchy today?" Jungkook asked.

   Jimin played with jungkook's pinky finger as he answered "I'm always touchy! And I'm just tired I want to cuddle" Jimin cutely said.

  Jungkook looked at Jimin and winked "Touchy hmm?" He said. Jimin cutely chuckled and nodded "Yup I am~" he said.

   The two boys kept giggling until they arrived. "Jimin, close your eyes!" Jungkook said.

   Jimin shook his head "No! I want a kiss first'' he cutely said as he wet his lips. Jungkook giggled and kissed his lips.

   "It was too fast! One more" Jimin demanded.

  Jungkook rose a brow and shook his head "I'll give you one if you close your eyes" jungkook said.

  Jimin quickly closed his eyes and jungkook gave him another one. Jungkook patted Jimin's hair. "Good job! Now keep your eyes closed" jungkook said.

  He slowly took Jimin out of the car. Jimin held both of jungkook's hands scared. "Okay we're almost there" jungkook said.

   Jimin kept holding jungkook's hands "If I fall I'm kissing you until you are sick of it" Jimin threatened.

  Jungkook stopped and kicked jimin's leg. Jimin fell on the floor still having his eyes closed. "YOU SAID IT YOURSELF! YOU OWE ME A BILLION KISS" Jungkook yelled.

  Jimin's lips opened "Wow... I'd say you're romantic but this is fucked up" Jimin said as he put his arms up so jungkook can help him up.

  Jungkook held him up as he slowly made him walk again. He made Jimin hold his shoulders and he walked infront of him. After a minute of walking jungkook made stopped and quickly pecked jimin's lips. It made Jimin giggle and blush.

   Jungkook chuckled as he seen jimin's smile. He cleared his throat. "Okay, open your eyes" he said.

  Jimin slowly opened his eyes and his mouth dropped open. The ship was decorated with fairy flowers and roses. It was night time so the ship looks stunning in the night. There was a table outside with two glasses of champagne.

  Jimin shook his head slowly "No, you didn't! Jungkook. You rented a ship are you kidding me?" Jimin said.

  Jungkook started laughing loudly. "Ew no! I already own it" he said. Jimin looked at him and sighed "I underestimated how rich you are! What is your job? I never asked." Jimin asked.

  Jungkook smiled nervously as he quickly looked at the people inside and signalled them to start playing music. "No time for that! Let's go inside" jungkook said holding jimin's hand and going in.

  Jimin kept looking around. He felt happy yet overwhelmed. "Did you do this for me?" Jimin asked.

  Jungkook scoffed "No, I did it for my mom! Of course, I did it for you Jimin" jungkook sarcastically said.

   Jimin sat on the chair and looked at jungkook. "Okay why are you being so romantic? This isn't like you" Jimin said.

  Jungkook sat next to him on a chair too and looked at Jimin "I want to do something special for you, darling." Jungkook said as he regretted it and squinted his nose cringing.

   Jimin giggled "So you really want me to not leave you literally going to the sea" Jimin said.

  Jungkook nodded as he held his glass up to cheers with Jimin. Jimin held it up too and waited for jungkook to say something.

  "For.. us never breaking up" jungkook said.

   Jimin looked at jungkook and rose a brow. "Hmm.. I'm not going to cheers on that" Jimin said. Jungkook opened his mouth feeling betrayed. "Mister park Jimin you will never break up with me! I won't allow it" jungkook said.

  Jimin giggled and bit his bottom lip "Hmm.. you would have to marry me then" he said.

   Jungkook put down the glass and held jimin's hand. "Let's dance" he said. Jimin didn't know how to feel about this since he got ignored again by jungkook. He can feel jungkook's love but it sucks never saying what he wants to hear.

   Jimin held Jungkook's hands and made and "oh" sound when jungkook swiftly pulled him by his waist crashing into his body. There wasn't anything between then. No space at all.

  Jimin's nose touched jungkook's cheek. Their lips were so close to each other. "Jimin.. yesterday" Jungkook paused.

   Jimin looked at jungkook with glistening eyes "What about yesterday?" He asked.

  Jungkook breathed deeply "Did you mean it? D-Do you love me.." Jungkook asked. Jimin felt his heart stop. Should he say no so there won't be awkwardness between them or should he say his true feelings.

   "I do...I love you, jungkook." Jimin said as he closed his eyes.

   Jungkook leaned down  and kissed jimin's lips unexpectedly. Jimin's heart fluttered. Jungkook pulled away and smiled.

  "I love you too, chump" jungkook said.

                                .°•◇•°.

   I wouldn't allow my self to sleep until I wrote a chapter HAHAHHAH and now it's 1:30 AM KMS ;' D