> 25 <

| Love is the enchanted dawn of every heart.. |

                               .°•◇•°.

     Jungkook chuckled as soon as he heard Jimin say that. He threw Jimin on the bed and stood up "You don't want to know the answer to that" jungkook said.

   Jimin rolled on his bed like a puppy. "You are boring" he sighed. He lied on his stomach as he shoved his face on the mattress of the bed. "I want to sleep more" he whined cutely.

   Jungkook took the opportunity and smacked jimin's ass. "Get up chump! You have a shoot" jungkook said.

  Jimin rubbed his ass and looked back at Jungkook. "Pft, so you love spanking. Is that one of your kinks?" Jimin asked.

   Jungkook looked at him with a serious gaze then looked away "I'm showering in your house" jungkook stated.

   Jimin nodded as he quickly got off the bed and handed jungkook a towel. He washed his shirt yesterday so it was clean to use for today. He went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for the both of them.

___

      Jin was happily going to Namjoon's office. He was holding papers so he would seem that he is going to deliver some papers. Minho caught him walking to Namjoon's office.

   "Mr. Jin! Where do you think you are going?" Minho asked. Jin froze instantly and turned around.

   "To deliver these important papers to Mr. Kim" he said. Minho quickly grabbed the papers from Jin's hands. "I'll deliver them! You know that only the manager and secretary can go in there" minho said as he made Jin go back to his office.

   Jin cursed him under his breath as he went to the office.

  Knock knock..

  Minho entered Namjoon's office. Namjoon frowned because he was expecting Jin since he texted him.

   "Mr. Kim, how are you!" Minho asked.

   Namjoon smiled bitterly "Why are you here?" He asked.

   Minho coughed out of embarrassment since he didn't get an answer. "Some employee was delivering it to you but being the great manager I am. I sent him back! Aren't you proud of me?" Minho was proud of himself.

  "MR. MINHO! Employees here have NAMES. This company must be respectful to everyone! How did you become a manager if you don't know that?" Namjoon rose a brow.

   Minho cleared his throat flustered. "Y-You are the one that told me I shouldn't let anyone in.." He said in a low voice.

  "Yes but not employees I have called! I have important business with Mr. Kim. Now go bring him back" Namjoon folded his arms. He fixed his glasses then started signing papers again.

  Minho cleared his throat and nodded. "Y-Yes, ofcourse." He replied as he left his office.

   What kind of important business do they have with each otherMinho thought.

   Minho sent Jin back to the office. Jin held his shoulders high feeling happy that Minho was scolded.

   "Daddy~'' jin said as he peeked his head through the door. Namjoon started coughing loudly signalling him to just get in. Jin got in and removed his jacket and threw it on the floor.

  "Jin! I've told you to not call me that at work" Namjoon said.

   Jin sat on Namjoon's desk. Legs on each side of Namjoon's arm rest chair. "Did you miss me~?" he said as he played with his tie.

  Namjoon held jin's side thighs "Why didn't you answer my texts? Were you really still annoyed about the other day" he sighed.

   Jin shook his head and leaned in. He bit Namjoon's lip and looked at him seductively. "I'm just playing hard to get" he said as he started unbuttoning Namjoon's shirt.

___

   "HEY HUN! YOU LOOK GREAT TODAY! Now quickly go get ready" Hoseok hugged him quickly as he sent him to the dressing room.

  This is going to be a long day.. Jimin thought.

   After Jimin got ready Hoseok quickly looked at him. "Oof what a queen" he said. Jimin chuckled "My boyfriend won't like it if you keep calling me those nicknames" Jimin said.
  Hoseok held a grin on his face "Boo you're hubby is already here. Surprise we are doing a collab shoot!" Hoseok said.

   Jungkook is here? Jimin thought.

   As he went to the other room where he was going to shoot he saw sungwoon. At that moment he froze. He forgot to text him yesterday and now sungwoon still thinks that they are dating.

   "Babe, I missed you" sungwoon said. Sungwoon worked as a model. That's how he met Jimin. He saw him in one of his shows.

   "No.." Jimin quickly said as he left the room. Hoseok frowned confused. He looked at sungwoon then looked at Jimin dramatically. "The love bugs are fighting I guess.. shit so no collab shoot?" Hoseok asked the camera guy.

  Sungwoon ran after Jimin and held him by his wrist. "Jimin what is up with you! You don't answer my texts and you don't talk to me! Can we please talk" he said.

   Jimin pulled his wrist back forcefully and held his own arm close to his chest. "We're done.. I'm breaking up with you right now" Jimin said.

   Sungwoon held both of Jimin's hands forcefully  frowned "No, you're not" he said

                                .°•◇•°.

           Do you guys know the date of twice's comeback? (ಢ⊱ಢ 。)