Jax Teller

"I'm done crying over a guy who couldn't give two shits about me

"I'm done crying over a guy who couldn't give two shits about me." I told Jax as I packed my bag.

"I care about you!" Jax said and I laughed,

"Yeah you surely did care about me when your dick was in that bitch!" You say talking about Tara.

As soon as she came back, you knew it was over with you and Jax.

"She's not a bitch!" Jax said as he stormed over to you trying to make you back down.

"Hit me bitch!" You screamed as you faced him with your arms crossed.

"Exactly." You say and grab your bags and walk out of the door seeing Tig, Opie, Chibs and Happy in the driveway, they just pulled up.

You stuffed your bags into the back of your car and Jax stormed out of the house over to you.

"Exactly what? I could hit you but I'm not a women beater." He yelled and stepped closer to you,

"Fuck you! You may have all these people scared of you, but I'm not!" I yell back and he try's to go over to me but the boys push him back.

"I hope your fucking happy! You just lost the best thing you could have ever had." I said and smirk getting into my car.

"You sure about this?" Happy asked as he held open my door for me as the others dragged Jax into his house.

"I'm positive." I say and kiss his cheek before leaving Jackson's house.

—————-

A few months later and you find yourself 5 months pregnant with a one night stands child.

You didn't even remember who he was that was the problem.

———-

"Who knocked you up?" You heard as you were grocery shopping and seen Tara Knowles.

"Wouldn't you like to know." I say and walk to the baby isle to get some outfits for the child.

"Is it Jax?" She says as she follows me,

"No, the last time we fucked was before you decided to get in bed with my ex old man." I say and she rolls her eyes, "it didn't mean anything to him I'm sure." She said and I scoffed,

"If I wasn't pregnant I'd beat the shit out of you. Then you'd have another reason to leave Charming." I said and paid for my stuff and left.

———-//

The way she sounded like she didn't care bothered me.

Gemma and I were at lunch and she brought me to my car at the TM and seen Tara.

"Oh shite." Chibs yelled and they looked at me.

"I'm just here to get my car. No need for all that petty shit. I'm not worried about y'all." I say flipping Jax and Tara off.

————-

You had your daughter and were happy.

You kept in contact with almost everyone.

You didn't really care about Jax anymore.

I guess that was good.