XXVIII {Back To Home}

{Courtney's POV}
{End of the day}

I'm waiting outside for Rosie. It's already 10:15 when Rosie calls me.

"Hey Ro! Where are you?", I ask her.

"Gurl I'm SO, but SO sorry!"

"Why?"

"I'm the oldest in my family, I have 3 younger brothers and 4 younger sisters. I need to take care for them because my mom had a nightshift. Normally I only take care for them in the day but now, like, we need the extra money, you know?"

Zayum, I didn't know Ro was in almost the same situation.

"The two youngest, twins from the age 2, didn't want to go to sleep. Same with my 5 year older brother, 6 year old sister and 8 year old sister. My brothers from the age 15 and 17 are out somewhere, and I'm freaking that I don't know where! I'm so sorry, I really wanted to pick you up at 10 but this came in between, but I'm going right now to my car and ride as fast-"

"Ro, it's okay. I understand it. I'll ask one of the guys to bring me."

"I'm really, really sorry... I'll make it up to you, I promise!"

"Is good."

"And thanks for understanding."

"No prob gurl!"

She laughs and then I hear something break.

"Oh my... JOSHIA! HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU NOT TO TOUCH THAT! I'm sorry but I have to go."

"Bye Rosie!"

And we hang up.

I hope there all still people here...

Someone put his hand on my shoulder. "You're okay?" I quickly turn around and see Shawn with his cap on from his hoodie.

"I thought you already left?"

"Nope, I saw you waiting outside and didn't wanted to leave before you did."

And I can see him smile in the dark.

"Omg, that I'm really asking this... Can you maybe... Give me a lift? My transport had some issues so she couldn't come and get me."

"Sure! We ride past your house anyways so."

He goes back inside to get Nash, Matt and Cam. It's obvious that he is going to give them a lift. I put my stuff in the trunk and open the doors of the backseat but the three guys already sit there.

"You'll have to sit next to Shawn", Matt says with a cute smile.

"Sure", I shrug and take a seat in the passenger seat.

He puts the keys in the car and starts to ride. The radio is playing on the background and I rest my head against the window. It was a busy day. And I'm not the only one that almost falls asleep! Just take a look at the backseats. Matt, Cam and Nash are peacefully sleeping. They are cute when they don't talk.

Then I look back at Shawn. You can see he's really tired but still, he looks so concentrated on the way. One arm is hanging out the window and the other on the steering wheel.

"Something wrong?", he asks still focused on the way.

"Emh no, I was just watching you. Do you mind that?"

"No, not all."

I nod and check my phone again.

"And did you like magcon?", he asks.

"Yes, I loved it! It's so fun to finally meet people that don't shout slut or whore at me."

I see Shawn looking guilty.