XXIX {DAD!?}

{Courtney's POV}

I dial his number and start to call. After some minutes someone answers.

"Hello?"

"You are not my dad... What happened with my dad!?"

"Is Stan Dice your father?"

"Yes, but who are you!?"

"I'm agent Fraly from the police office in Pickering."

Police... office???

"Why do you have my dad's phone?"

"How can I tell you this...", he says thinking for the right words, "Your father, he... *sighs* We arrested him."

"ARRESTED!? WHY!? HE WOULD NEVER HURT SOMEONE!?"

"Please calm down miss, we need to ask you if you can come to the office, most likely today, so we can explain what happened and that we can find a solution for you."

"W..why f..f..for m..me?"

"You're underaged and can't live alone."

"But I have my dad."

"We didn't only arrest him, he's also going to jail."

"I.. I'll come", I say dumbstruck before hanging up.

I fall on my knees and start to cry. But I don't have any time for crying right now! So I quickly try to get up and go to my bike. As fast as I can, I ride to the police office. When it's 11:35 PM I arrive at the place. I throw my bike on the ground and run inside the building.

"WHERE IS HE!", I yell and a black cop (A/n: I'm not racist!) comes my way.

"Calm down", he says calm.

"I WON'T, WHERE IS HE!?"

"You must be Courtney?"

"YES!", I say with tears in my eyes.

"Come to my office." I calm myself and follow him.

When we're inside I take a seat over him.

"Why you're going to take my dad to prison!?"

"Listen, he killed someone."

After those words I felt my heart breaking.

"W..wh..what?"

"He was drunk and the café's owner kicked him out the café. He bumped his head against a wall, it started bleeding and couldn't orientate anymore. There was this, sweet guy, around the 17, that saw it happening and wanted to help so he offered him a paper for his head, but your father had a knife in his hands and being so drunk your father stabbed the kid in his stomach. The kid died 5 hours ago and your father is accused of manslaughter."

The Fuckboy ~S.M.~जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें