XVI {TGIF}

{Shawn's POV}

Thank God it's Friday! This week felt like an eternity! And it was so boring! Court and I finished the science project so that's done.

And guess what, today she's turning 16! I already know a perfect gift...

I'm walking with my friends to my car when I see Courtney. "Hey Court! Any plans for the night?"

"Ehm yes I have, Rosie is gonna pick me up. She needs some extra help", she says with a shy smile.

But I already know that, I talked with Rosie yesterday on the phone. "Sure, see you soon!", I say her with a smile before she runs towards Rosie, who is standing at the iron port of the parking lot.

"Dude, if you were gonna take her on a date or something, don't forget that you have training", Matt reminds me.

"I know," I tell him with a mischievous grin, "it's her birthday today and I'm gonna surprise her."

"DUDE! WHY YOU DIDN'T SAID SO! I DIDN'T WISH HER A HAPPY BIRTHDAY!", Cam screams unbelieved in my face.

"Relax, she thinks that I also forgot it."

"I'm gonna text her right now", Nash exclaims as he takes his phone out of his pocket. Matt, Cam and Nash are really good friends with her. "Same", Matt and Cameron say in unison and they all text her.

Not much later she responds with: "Thanks❤, at least someone who thought about it."

"The shaaaaaade!!!", Cam yells and the other boys start to yell "oooooh's".

But I interrupt their "goibg wild" session. "I should go now to practice, see you guys later." I go to my car and drive to the ice rink. This time I'm not late.

When the training is done, it's 5:35 PM. I get in my car and drive to the diner. If I'm there, I go inside and see Rosie standing at the counter. She sees me and winks. I nod and I go back to my car.

While I'm waiting for Courtney outside, I see Leyla coming from the diner. She sees me and walks towards me.

I already did it with her...

I think...

Come on, she's sexy and hot!

Every guy would die to do it with her!

"Watcha doing outside in the cold?", she asks with her sweet voice.

"Waiting for a friend."

"Oh really?", she asks innocent as she goes with her soft hands over my arms.

°°°

{Courtney's POV}

I just come back from a table when Rosie stops me.

"You're done with work."

"Rosie, my shift isn't over till..."

"I said that you were done with work! I can handle the rest. It's Friday night, go do some fun stuff with friends for your birthday or so."

"Which friends?", I ask sarcastic and she looks annoyed at me.

"Just leave and come back Sunday."

"But R..."

"NOW!", she yells and she points towards the door.

"Okay okay", I quickly say and take my uniform off, but before I leave she hands me 100$. I look confused at her and want to give it back but she doesn't accept it. "I'm the one who gives salaries here, and you worked for 10 hours, so here's 100."