XXIV {Diana}

{Taylor's POV}
{Next morning}

We are all eating breakfast when Bart enters the room.

"Guys, in 30 minutes it's soundcheck, after that the meet and greet will start. You guys explain to Courtney what she needs to do."

We all nod and he leaves the room again.

"So what do I need to do?"

"You're gonna stand somewhere and you're going to take photo's with people", I explain.

"Do people really wanna take a pic with me?"

"Yeah duh silly, why you think you're here? You have fans that want to meet you", Matt laughs at her.

"Ow yeah, sorry. I'm not used to that", she smiles back, but I'm not sure if it is a happy smile or a more confronting smile as the way she looks at Matt. 

"So just give them a hug, talk to them, you know. Stuff like that.", told Maho and she nodded understandingly.

"Oh okay, that can't be so hard."

"Are you guys now gonna do a duet?", Johnson asks excited.

"Who?", she asks confused back.

"You and Shawn, duh", Gilinsky replies making Shawn choke on his drink.

"NO!", Shawn and Court both yell in choir.

"I'm not gonna waste my talent at that bitch", he says.

All the guys say "oooooh..." and she looks annoyed at him.

"What talent?", she fires back and we all go crazy.

"Okay calm your tits guys!", Mahogany tries to scream but the only thing she does is laugh.

We go to the soundcheck and after that M&G starts.

There are a lot of fans and I hug them and take photos with them, but after like, 15 fans, it's the turn of a beautiful girl with black straight hair and blue eyes.

I can't keep my eyes off of her.

"Hi!", she says with a smile and she hugs me.

I hug her back but I think to tight cause she pushes herself out of the hug.

"Is there something wrong?", I ask concerned.

"Oh no, it's not you," and she goes with her hand over her stomach, "it's just I'm pregnant and I need to be careful."

I look with open mouth at her.

"Pregnant!? How old are you!?"

"16."

"Congrats!", I say happy but her smile fades away.

"Did I said something wrong?"

"No, it's just, the father don't want to take responsibilities and, this hits me really hard. Right now, at a time I'm super weak, and I.. I..", and she start to cry.

"Oh no, no, no, don't cry," and I pull her carefully in a hug, "it's gonna be alright, I promise."

"Promise?"

"Yeah," and I smile at her, "you wanna come back stage?"

"OMG yes! That would be awesome!", she smiles through her tears.

"Cool, here," and I give her a back stage pass. "See you there", I say with a wink.

We take a picture and she goes away.