XI {On Sundays We Chill}

{Shawn's POV}

"Shawn! He isn't worth the fight!"

"BUT YOU ARE!", and I punch a hole in the door.

I see that she freezes and she looks scared at me. Ugh! And I just leave the party. I go to my car, start it and just drive. Not really going to a specific place, just some driving.

After 15 minutes of riding I start to question myself.

Why did I start have to start that fight with Justin. Ugh, I never liked him anyways. He's a bigger douche bag than I am. And beating me is pretty hard. Why am I even a douchebag sometimes? Why do I flirt with every girl I see? And why did I end the friendship between me and Courtney? Ow wait, I know that answer damn good.

Why did I ruined it for Courtney, it isn't her fault.

Wait...

How does she get back home!?

I'm such an idiot! I have to go back!

I speed back to Matt's house and go inside. After some minutes, I find Cam and Nash.

"Dude where the hell have you been!?", Cam asks.

"Where's Courtney!?"

"Relax bro, Matt brought her back", Nash calms me.

"I'm so thankful to have you guys as my friends. But I need to see Courtney."

"Maybe it's better if you wait till... Later..." Nash says hesitating.

"Yeah, it's already," Cam checks his phone for the time, "20 past midnight and she looked really tired bro."

"You guys are right. Well, I guess I'm gonna leave, my parents are gonna kill me. If you would see Matt, thank him in my place!", and I go back to my car. I'm really happy to have friends like them.

I go back to my house and try to open the door in silence. I close the door and turn around when I bump into someone. "Still out?", I hear a low male voice saying.

Shiiiiit, busted...

"I'm sorry dad, we had the after party of the football game and I forgot the time." "Come on, go to bed before your mom finds out", he laughs.

"Thanks dad", and I run to my room. When I'm there I check my phone. Should I text Courtney? If she's sleeping she will see the texts tomorrow.

Queen Dice:

Me: I'm so sorry that I ran away.

Me: I came back to the party but Matt already brought you.

Me: Just wanted to say goodnight.

Me: Are you angry at me?

QD: Not angry, just tired. Are you okay?