XII {A Small House}

{Courtney's POV}

I'm so dead! I didn't expect that he would come! I feel so embarrassed. He lives such a rich life, and then you got me. He's so gonna tell everyone about it and they all are going to laugh with me.

Hooray!

Note the sarcasm.

I go to my room and he still follows. When we reach my room, he looks really surprised.

"You want to give a description of your room?", he asks and I turn around so I face him, "Are you serious? This little room?"

"Come on, it's cosy," and he laughs at me, "and pink."

Well here goes nothing.

"Soooo, at your right side you see a drawer with my clothes. Next to it you have my desk. Then as you can see, over us you have a window. Then on your left you have my bed . And yes, I know the walls are pink, but I didn't had the time to paint them yet."

"It's cute."

Yeah, "cute". Then his eyes notice my guitar. He walks toward it and gives it a good look.

"You never told me you could play guitar."

"Well I don't, my mom played it and I found it in the attic."

"It's a really great guitar."

"Yeah, but I can't use it. Like I said, I can't play on that thing."

"I can learn you how to play."

"Wait you can?"

"Yeah of course I can."

"Since when you can play guitar?"

"Since my 13, I learned it from YouTube."

"Oooooh, you really want to learn it to me?"

"Sure, why not. Let's start with the basics."

He sits on my bed and I sit next to him. He shows me soms basic chords and I try them.

"Wow you're a natural talent."

"Well I have the best teacher ever."

"You want to learn a song?"

"I don't know a lot of songs."

"Do you know a drop in the ocean by Ron pope?"

"Yeah, I heard it before."

"It isn't that hard..."

And he says which chords I need. I try my best, but I'm really struggling.

"Wait, I have an idea..."

He sits behind me and with his left hand he grabs my left hand and with his right hand he grabs my right hand.

Why do I get this weird feeling in my stomach?

Because you like him...

No I don't, he's a fuckboy and my friend. Nothing more.

"Just follow what I do."

And he starts to play the song, but with my hands. I don't know why, but I really like this...

When we're done with the song, he looks me in to the eyes.

"You are really good", he smiles at me.

"Yeah, this was really fun."

We keep on looking in to each other eyes and... OH NO! He starts to lean closer to me.