II {...Ruin My Life}

{Courtney's POV}

I arrive at my house and park my bike before the garage. I open the door and go inside.

"DAD!", I scream, but no response. He's probably working, I mean, he's searching for work. My dad told me he finally found a job, but I know him and he lied about it. I'm not angry at him, the only thing he wants is that I will have a good life. Being a single father isn't that easy. I know he has some red numbers on his banc account. But he pretends like there's nothing wrong.

And where is my mom? I don't like to talk about that subject.

I go to the fridge to see what I can eat, when I see that someone texted me.

Wait... Shawn!?

Now you probably ask: Why you got his phone number?

Welllll... We used to hang with each other in 3th grade, he already got a phone and gave his number. He started to hang with other people, cooler people then me, and we grew apart. Now he doesn't even remember me. That's the saddest part of all.

Fuckboy Mendes:

FM: Hello darling

What the fuck is his problem?

Me: What you want Mendes?

FM: I want you

Me: Get to the point idiot

FM: Feisty

Me: Asshole

FM: I'm hurt.

Me: I'm leaving if you keep talking BS.

FM: WAIT!

What does he want?

FM: Can you come over tomorrow after school?

Me: I rather eat a dead rat than ever go to your house.

FM: So you want a 0 for our science project?

Me: ...

Me: I hate you

FM: And I love you

Me: Shut up

Me: Had enough BS for today

Ugh, I can't talk longer to him.

I don't understand him...

First he was super angry at me, and now he wants me.

WHY GOD, WHY!?

EVERYONE AND THEN YOU GIVE ME... HIM!

Ugh, tomorrow is gonna be a hard day, again...

°°°

It's the end of school... And in a few minutes I'm going to Shawn... The last guy I want to see today. I tried to avoid him, but i had 5 classes with him. Ugh.