X {The Party}

{Courtney's POV}

We're at a V.I.P. place at the party, and I don't know if I like it or hate it. All the guys are talking to each other while I just listen to what they say. They also drink. I'm still 15 so I wont touch any drink, I'm just not that type of person.

"Let's play truth or dare!!!", Matthew yells and they all start to cheer. I guess that means a yes. We al go sit around the table, but it isn't that big so I sit on Shawn's lap. Then I see Diana coming. Oh no.

"Shawn, Diana is her", I whisper.

"Don't worry, she wont get the chance to touch you", he whispers back.

For someone that drinks, a lot, he's really sober.

"Okay, I'll start...", Matt says and he looks around the room, "DALLAS. TRUTH. OR. DARE."

"Dare."

"Let us see... An easy one for our prins charming here... Make out with the girl on your left", and he smirks.

On his left sits Mandy. He looks at her if she's okay with it and they both start making out for a full minute. Ugh, slut.

"Easy...", and he smirks back to Matt, then he looks at Diana, "Reymond, truth or dare?"

"I'm gonna start easy, so truth", and she flips her fake black hair.

"If you could kill someone in this room, who would it be?"

"Courtney, duh, nobody likes her. I would do the world a pleasure if I kill her", and she looks with a smile at me.

"Don't listen to her, okay?", Shawn whispers in my ear.

"Speaking of Courtney... Dice, truth or dare?", and she fakes a smile.

Noooooooooooooo!!! Please God, help me out of this.

"You know, maybe we should...", Shawn tries to say but Diana interrupts him.

"I asked your girlfriend, not you."

He rolls annoyed with his eyes. I'm so gonna regret this.

"Dare."

Everyone looks at me like I'm crazy.

"Are you sure about this?", Shawn says.

"Yeah, you can change your mind if you want", and she looks pissed at me.

"I'll go for dare."

I hear some people saying "ohhhh" and everyone is quiet.

"I'll give you an easy one... Take 10 shots."

"Are you insane!? She barely can drink one!", Shawn tries to defend me, normally I would be angry, but this time I don't mind it.

"She can also stop, like the loser she already is."

"I'll go with 10", I say, and not that much later there are 10 shot glasses in front of me.

"You don't have to do it Court", Nash says from the other side of the table.

Oh yes I have to do it, Diana can't win.

Well, here goes nothing.

And I take a shot, after shot, after shot, till I had 10 shots.

The whole table is freaking out and Diana can't believe her eyes.

"What are you looking at?", I ask her.

"I'm looking at something ugly."

"Bitch I ain't no mirror!"

Everyone is freaking out of what I did and she looks so angry at me.