XVIII {More Surprises}

{Courtney's POV}

{Monday}

I'm standing at my locker, as usual. I texted Shawn about my new bike, but didn't talked about what I saw Saturday.

I mean, if he's happy, I can't be mad right?

It's lunchtime but I'm not really hungry. These days I'm not really hungry anymore, I don't know why. I try to eat, but most of the time after three haps I'm already full. Is that healthy? Probably not. But I can't help it! I can't force myself to eat! And maybe I even lose some weight.

I practice everyday on my guitar and I'm pretty good. So yesterday, I started with an app called Vine. I post covers on it and because almost nobody in this school uses it, it means no bully.

I walk into the toilets because, yeah, every girl needs to pee in her life.

When I walk inside I see a crying Diana.

Nooooo...

Don't give attention Court...

Don't give it...

Don't ask what's wrong.

But she keeps crying.

Ugh! I'm gonna regret this...

"Diana, what's wrong?", I ask and totally regret it after I asked it. "Why do you care!?", she snaps back through her sobs. "Because... I hate it when people cry", I admit as I go stand next to her. "Can I tell you something?", she asks as she tries to calm herself a little bit, "I need to talk about it with someone who... Has a brain."

"Sure, what's wrong?", O ask now concerned.

"I..I..", she repeats.

"You what???", I ask a little impatient.

"I'm pregnant!", she shouts and she starts to cry more, "and the father doesn't take responsibility!"

"Wait oh my god, Diana, that's terrible!", I exclaim as I put an arm around her and pul her in a hug. "He..he told me t..that he di..didn't want him/her, a..and t..that I should a..abort him/her. M..my own ch..child!?", she stutters while she's crying.

"Since when do you know that you are pregnant?"

"Yes..ter..day.. I..I came home and.. I..I felt bad and I threw up.. And I..I asked my big..ger sister, sh..she help..ped me."

I'm so gonna regret this question...

"Wait Diana, who is the father? Justin?"

"No! Who do you think that is capable of something like this!? You're BFF of course!", she snaps angry as if it was obvious.

"Sh..Shawn?"

And she starts to cry again.

Shawn made her pregnant? And told her that she had to abort it!? It's his own fault and he don't take the responsibility!?

THAT...

UGH!

THERE ARE NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE HIM!

Even though I'm furious, I feel like my heart broke in a million pieces...

"Courtney, I..I know we aren't the biggest friends... But please, be careful with him. Once a fuckboy, always a fuckboy...", she advices.

"Thanks Diana, can I help with something?"

"No.. I..it's okay... Thanks for the talk. I needed it."