XXV {Sweater Weather}

*Courtney's POV*

I'm talking with some fans backstage when Mahogany runs towards me.

"There is an emergency and I need you now!", and she pulls me out of the room, "I'll bring her back guys don't worry!", she smiles quick and pulls me to the rooms.

"Maho what's the problem?"

She opens the door and I see Diana sitting.

"Holy sh... Diana!"

"Courtney?", she says confused, "I didn't know you were joining magcon."

"I didn't know you were here!"

I give her a quick hug and look besides me. There are all the guys looking at us.

"What did you tell them?", I ask her.

"The truth."

"YOU FUCKING B...", I see Shawn but Matt and co is holding him back.

I roll annoyed with my eyes.

"Courtney, what is your side of the story?", Bart asks.

"My side? I'm not really in this story..."

"You said you saw them. So tell", he insists and I sigh.

"Yeah, I climbed to Shawn's window and saw her on top of him, shirtless. More I didn't see because I left as fast as I could."

"What were you even doing there!?", Shawn asks angry but confused.

"You asked me to come, dipshit." Doesn't he remember?

"I never asked you or that bitch to come."

"You send me roses that day with a message on it that I had to meet you at your place but when I was there you were with Diana and I left because I couldn't see you guys together! Okay?"

"That's impossible. 1. I never send roses to you and 2. If I send flowers to a girl it are daisies, roses are so cliché."

"It doesn't matter if he send you them or not. He made me pregnant!", Diana exclaims.

"Look, we've already done it together like two years ago, but there happened NOTHING that night!", Shawn defends himself.

"Why are you lying to your friends?", Diana asks disgusted.

"You are the one who's lying! Why would I lie to them!?"

"You didn't tell them about your wonderful reputation. Did you?"

"No," he mumbles, "but I had a reason, I didn't want that the guys would see me as that fuckboy from school, this was the only place I could be just Shawn, not the fuckboy that gets every girl."

"Well you lied about that to save your own ass, more reasons you would lie about this."

"BUT THERE HAPPENED NOTHING!"

"Shawn, maybe there happened something but you just don't remember it or...", Johnson tries to say.

"Oh, so you guys also choose her side", he says annoyed.

"We don't choose her side, we're just being realistic...", Tay adds.

"Yeah, maybe they got a point", Cam says and I can see that Shawn's hart just broke.

"You guys also don't believe me?", he asks hurt.

"It's not that we don't believe you, it's just...", Nash says with a bit of doubt in his voice.

"We know you're a womanizer and sometimes you drink, you know and...", Matt wants to say but he interrupts him.

"I can't believe it," and he put his face in his hands, "my own best friends that I know since forever don't believe me. I need some fresh air." And he leaves the room.