XXXVII {Future}

{Shawn's POV}

{Thursday}

I see the guys sitting at our lunch table and walk towards them.

"Yo Sean!", Matt jokes and I take annoyed a seat, "How's Court? Haven't seen her since Tuesday."

"Yeah, when will she come back?"", Nash asks concerned.

"I mean, it's hard for her. She tries to stay strong but I think it's just too much for her, and I convinced her to stay one more day at home, so you guys will see her." I take my sandwich out of my bag and throw it on the table, "Don't tell it further, but last night I think I heard her cry. But really silent."

"You think you heard her? You better comforted her!", Cam says a little angry. "I wanted to!", I defend myself, "But she locked her door and once I tried to open the door, it went silent."

"Wait... I'm probably behind but... She stays at your place?", Nash asks confused.

"Yeah, my parents are in that thing of foster family's and what a coincidence, she is now my foster sister until she's 18", I say and I take a bite out of my sandwich.

Wait.. "EW!", I yell and throw my sandwich back on the table, "That woman!"

"What!?", they all ask in choir.

"My mom put tomatoes between my sandwich", and I push it away from me.

"Dude, serious", Taylor laughs, "Why she so pissed that she would do that.

I notice a paper with something written on it on the back: "Next time you ditch school I'll give you a whole tomato."

I show the guys the note and they all start to laugh.

"Your mom is a fucking savage!", Matt laughs.

"Unfortunately", I mutter and I stand up to throw my sandwich away. As I walk back I bump into a girl. Before she can hit the floor I grab her hand with my left hand, my right hand is already way better but I just need to be careful a bit.

"Oh, thanks Shawn, I knew you always had something good in you", I hear Diana saying. I quickly let go, causing her to fall on to the ground.

"Not for you", I say and I walk past her. I feel her grabbing my shoulder and she turns me around.

"What do you want Diana?", I ask annoyed and push her hand off of my shoulder.

"I don't understand it!"

"I don't have time for this bul-"

"Why do you keep acting like a jerk towards me!?"

I give her a are-you-serious look but she doesn't seem to understand it.

"I don't know!?", I say loud and sarcastic, "What about that time that you said to the whole school and even my friends that I made you pregnant? Or what about that time that you ruined Courtney's-"

"Ugh peh-lease, don't talk about that stupid bitch", and she rolls with her eyes, "I don't understand why you keep defending her? It was her father-"

"It could have been anyone!", I say angry and she scares of my voice, "I keep defending her because I know her, okay? She's my best friend since 3th grade and I know that I didn't treated her like I should have, but now we are good again. And I don't want to lose her again!"

"But she is annoying! She's stupid! She's everything I am not! How can-"

"No no no, you are right. She isn't as awful as you, she isn't as stupid as you, she isn't a bitch just like you, and she isn't as pretty as you," and she looks with a triumphantic smile, "oh no, she is 10 times more gorgeous than you'll ever be in your whole. pathetic. life."