XX {magcon.a.}

{Courtney's POV}

FINALLY FRIDAY! IT WAS SO MUCH LONGER THEN THE LAST TIME!

I ignored Shawn the whole time.

He got in some trouble with Justin, I mean that's what I heard, but I just want to have fun this weekend and no drama.

Not here means no Shawn, no Shawn means no drama, no drama means boring life, boring life means good 'cause I won't screw it up.

I asked my dad about this tour thing and he said it was okay.

It's just...

I get the feeling that he lately he isn't...

He anymore...

I know this sounds crazy... Maybe it's just the stress that is getting me... Yeah, that will it be... I think... No, clear your mind Court, this is gonna be fun!

I grab my backpack, with the only 2 jeans I have, some plain shirts, some underwear and socks, out of my locker and close it. We only stay there till Sunday, so I don't need a lot...

But what if I take not enough for these days... But then what if I take too much... Okay don't stress Court! You always do it with not much, this weekend is gonna be okay!

I go to my bike and start riding to the diner. When I'm at the diner, I see Rosie already standing at her car.

"COURT!"

"RO!"

I run to her and I hug her.

"Why you need to go to Toronto?"

"I'll explain it in the car."

"And what happened between you and Shawn?"

"I ignored him the whole time. The girl I saw him with, says that he forced her to do it, that she's pregnant and that Shawn doesn't take responsibilities while Shawn... I don't know what he says or do. Most important is that I'm gonna have fun with no drama!"

"That's great! Let's go to Toronto!"

And we both get in the car. She turns on the radio and we start to ride.

"So now tell me, what are you gonna to in Toronto?"

"There's something called Vine, it's an 6 sec. videoapp and I posted some videos on it of me and my guitar. And there is something called MAGcon, it stands for Meet and Greet Convention. It's a tour where fans can meet there favorite social media stars and they wanted me to join. So I was like: Why not."

"That's so cool! Are there also other that are going?"

"Yeah but I don't know their names."

"And are you excited?"

"A little bit..."

"Gurl don't stress, it's gonna be fine. By the way, do you want that I'll pick you up again?"

"Oh I don't want to bother you..."

"Bother!? You're like my little sister! You never bother me! When and where?"

"Sunday around 10 PM."

"Perfect!"

And she smiles while focusing on the way.

°°°

There was a tragic jam so it took us 45 minutes instead of 30. But we're still on time because we left around 10 past four. I take my backpack and step out her car.