V {Three Rich Bitches}

{Shawns POV}

Biep biep
Biep biep
Biep biep

I slam with my hand on the snooze button. How late is it? Only 7?! UGH!

I look next to me and see that Courtney is still sleeping. Damn she looks so peaceful there...

"Court, wake up."

She's still sleeping.

"COURTNEY, WAKE UP!"

And again, no movement. I push her of the bed and she falls on the ground.

"AUWCH! Where was that for you idiot!?"

"You didn't want to wake up, now you did."

She looks annoyed at me. I go to my closet and grab some clothes. She goes to the bathroom and I change really fast. When she comes back from the bathroom, she still wears the same clothes as yesterday.

"Are you seriously gonna wear the same stuff that you wear yesterday?"

"Uhm yes, do I look like the girls who take extra outfits to school? No."

"At least change your shirt."

"I don't have something else!"

I go to my closet and pull a shirt and hoodie out of it.

"Here", I trow it to Courtney and she catches it.

"Dude that's yours, I'm not gonna wear that."

"Nobody will notice."

"Nobody? You gave me your maroon vans hoodie, you're the only one that wears vans in this school with Cameron, Nash and that other dude."

"And, coincident."

She looks with a lot of doubts at the clothes I gave her, but after some minutes she goes to the bathroom and changes. When she comes out the bathroom she's wearing her hair in a bun like always and she looks stunning. Zayum...

"I already can hear the rumors coming", she says nervous.

"So? It are just some stupid rumors. They aren't real."

"Yeah you're right."

Wow, never thought that she would ever say that I'm right.

"But I want them back Monday."

"Sure."

She grabs her phone and goes downstairs, I follow her to the living room. Everyone is already eating breakfast and we both take a seat.

"Thanks that I could stay over", she thanks my mom and dad.

"Oh no problem hun, you can come over as many times as you want", my mom answers with a smile.

Yeah not gonna happen.

After we finish our breakfast, we both get in my car.

"Can I like, go out of the car a little bit before we're at school. You don't need to ruin your reputation for me."

"Nope, you're gonna get out of the car when I go out of the car."

"Why?"

"Because I said so."

"Fuckboy", she mumbles.

"I heard that", and I start the car.

Less then 10 minutes later and we're already at school. I see she wants to jump out of the car, so I hold her arm tight before she can escape.