XXVII {Just Believe Him}

{Courtney's POV}
{Next morning}

I wake up with two arms wrapped around my waste. I turn around and see Shawn sleeping peacefully. I want to go out of bed but when I try he pulls me closer to him.

"Don't leave, I need your hugs", he whispers in my ear.

I shiver from his words and hug him.

Then I notice that he's shirtless.

I think he caught me staring because he smirks.

"You like the view?", and he raises one of his eyebrows.

"You wish", and I quickly push me out if his hug.

I look around and see Mahogany standing in the bathroom, brushing her teeth. It's only 8 in the morning but they asked us to wake up earlier than normal.

"Youw guwys awe awake?", she says while she's brushing her teeth.

"Yup." I quickly grab one of my gray shirts with an alien on it. I also put on my other ripped jeans and I can see through the mirror that Shawn's staring at me.

"You like the view?", I ask with a smirk.

And instead of saying one of his typical fuckboy phrases like: "I only have eye for good things.", or "at least I'm not denying it." he starts to blush and quickly looks away.

"I.. I wasn't..."

"OMG! Don't tell me that THE Shawn Mendes is blushing because he's caught while staring at someone's ass!?"

"Oh shut up Dice", he says annoyed and I only laugh evilly.

"Guys I'm going to the others to... Talk. So you are going to be alone, with you two only in this room. Do you mind that?", Mahogany asks.

"No prob", I tell her with a laugh and she leaves the room.

I look in the mirror trying to fix my hear when I hear Shawn mumbling "fuck" under his breath. I look at him and see a bump in his pants that he tries to hide with his phone.

Duuuuude...

Would he...

Nooooo...

Wait,

it's Shawn.

"Don't you need to get changed?", I ask him pretending that I didn't saw anything.

"Ehm... Yeah, sure... Throw me one of my T-shirts."

I grab the first one I see and throw it to him.

"Thanks", he quickly goes to the bathroom and closes the door.

I go stand next to the door and yell: "Since when are you afraid to change in front of me?"

"Since now", he answers and I laugh at his answer.

I go sit back onto the bed and put my ear buds in. I play some good music and wait for Shawn.

I'm listening to my music when Taylor storms the room in.

"What's wrong?", I ask confused.

"I'm searching for my camera. I can't find him in the other rooms."

"I don't think you'll find him here..."

"There!", and he points towards a camera that stands on one of the drawers.

"Wow, that I didn't notice that."

He walks towards it and stares at it.

"Damn, it filmed everything."