XXXIX {Don't Forget Me} LAST CHAPTER

A/n: Oooh y'all gonna hate me for this end..

----------

{Courtney's POV}

Everything goes again in slow motion. Our lips are so close that I can feel his warm breath. And out of the sudden-

*riiiiing* *riiiiing*

He quickly leans back and answers his phone.

No.

NO.

GOD DAMNIT NO.

WHY.

wHY!?

I CAN LITERALLY GRAB HIS PHONE OUT OF HIS HANDS AND THROW IT IN TO THE FUCKING LAKE.

"Yeah", I see him saying to his phone. "We'll be there in 7 minutes." He hangs up and stands up from the bench. "Let's go before you'll be late for your flight."

I just nod and follow him to the car.

So he's gonna act again like nothing happened!? How fucking dare he messing with me like that! Like, he is joking right? God I can hate him so much sometimes.

We both get in the car and he drives us to his home. The whole ride he was singing along with the radio. Like, there didn't happen something! But there did happen something! Why don't I just have the guts to kiss him right now. Just here, in his car.

But okay, what if I had the guts. He would go on tour for three fucking months. That would be hell. No, that is going to be hell.

What if he will meet other girls who are funnier to hang with? Or pretty girls? He'll just forget about me...

And what with Diana!? I can't come up for myself! I'm Courtney FUCKING Dice! God this is so sad.

When we arrive at his place, I see the guys already standing in front of his house.

"Hey sweetie!", Karen laughs when I walk out of the car, "You packed your stuff, right?" I nod and get my stuff upstairs.

Back downstairs I see the guys doing a kinda bro hug thing. You can see on their faces that they are happy for him, but also sad that he won't join them.

"We'll keep in touch", Cam says with a laugh. "Yeah don't forget about us when you're famous and all that shit and gonna perform at THE MADISON SQUARE GARDEN!", Matt exclaims, yelling the last part really loud.

"Guys!", Shawn laughs, "We all know that that's never gonna happen."

"Want to bet on it?", Nash asks with a smirk.

"Oh shut up", Shawn answers annoyed.

Manny is gonna bring us with the jeep to the airport, so the guys take a seat in the black car. Karen follows Manny towards the jeep, leaving Shawn and me alone.

"So...", he says, followed by an awkward silence. "So...", I answer him back.

He walks towards me and hugs me. Even tho I don't want to hug him, my body doesn't listen to me - again - and hugs him back.