XVII {surprises}

{Mandy's POV}

It's Friday night and I'm walking in the park.

What?

I always walk in the park at night. Okay, it may be dangerous, but the vibes that you get...

I walk next to the lake when I hear people laughing and talking. Wait.... That's the voice of Shawn!

I look around and see him at the other side of the lake. Did he took her out!? On a date!? A romantic date!? He never does that for any girl in this world! With who is he on a date? I hide behind a tree and look better.

OH MY FUCKING GAWSH! NO WAY!

HE'S ON A DATE WITH DICE!?

I NEED TO TELL DIANA ABOUT IT!

I take secretly a photo and send it to Diana.

D Queen:

DQ: NOOOOOO

Me: YAAAAAS!!!

DQ: DICE!?

Me: YUP!

DQ: HE NEVER TAKES GIRLS ON ROMANTIC DATES.

DQ: NO, HE NEVER TAKES GIRLS ON DATES!

Me: I KNOW!

Me: I think he really likes her.

DQ: That's not gonna happen.

DQ: We have to stop them!

Me: Why? Aren't you with Justin?

DQ: Mands, I only date Justin because he's the second king of the school, but Shawn has my heart forever!

Me: Well, what are you gonna do?

DQ: Have you ever watched Another Cinderella Story?

Me: Long time ago. Why?

DQ: I already have an idea...

°°°

{Courtney's POV}

I wake up tired the next saturday. I'm so confused! I've never felt this way before! I barely slept because I was thinking about Shawn and I don't know why!

Is this love?

I hate it!

But I also like it...

Ugh!

Make up your mind idiot!

I don't understand our relationship. Sometimes we're friends, sometimes we're more than friends, and sometimes, I'm just a stranger to him. One minute he's talking to me as if I'm something special and the next minute he's talking to me as if I mean nothing to him. One day he pays so much attention to me, the next day he almost completely ignores me. I just wish he would start making sense because I'm confused.

I'm FUCKING CONFUSED!

My dad wasn't home last night and he didn't answered his phone. Hope he's alright. I'm eating a banana while watching some TV when the doorbell goes.

"I'M COMING!!!", I yell.

I open the door and a mail man stands in front of it with... A bouquet of roses!?

"Roses for Mrs. Dice", he reads from his paper and he hands me the flowers.

"Thanks", I say before closing the door.

Nobody ever send me flowers... Who would send me flowers? I look if there's a message and there is one.

16 roses because I need to tell you something...

Kisses, your fuckboy

Btw, meet me tonight at my house around 6 to know what I need to tell you.

He's so sweet! But, how do I get there? Wait, with 100$ I can buy a second-hand bike. I know a shop not far from here. Let's go!

I grab my keys and go to the bike shop.

°°°

When it's around the six I park my bike at the other side of his street. As quit as possible I climb up the drainpipe, what took me forever! But when I'm up and look through his window... I can't believe my eyes...

He's laying in his bed, shirtless, with on top of him Diana, in a really, but like really short see through dress. I make sure that they don't notice me and I struggle back down.

THAT MOTHAFUCKING FUCKBOY!

UGH! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I WAS SO STUPID TO THINK HE LIKED ME FOR A SECOND!

I'M SO FUCKING ANGRY!

BUT...

Also so broken...

Just except it Court, he'll never change.

I go back to my bike and wipe my tears away. Maybe I can work a little, or help Rosie in the diner, she won't mind it. I ride to the diner and go inside. It isn't really busy for a Saturday night.

"Hey gurl, watcha doing? Wait... Did you cry?", she asks concerned as she sees me. "Long story, maybe I can help you a little in the diner."

"No, there isn't a lot of people here. But tell me what's wrong, I have time."

"Well, there is this guy, and we were friends. But he ended our friendship and started to kinda "bully" me. And not a while ago, he started to be friends again. And sometimes he still is that bully, but other times he's someone different, someone that loves me. And I'm just really confused, cause last night he took me on a kinda date for my birthday. And he was so romantic. And this morning I received roses from him, with the message: I need to tell you something, meet me around 6 at my house. But when I was there, he was with another girl. And I know that he got a reputation as fuckboy, so I shouldn't be surprised. But still, I'm just really confused and don't know what to do."

"The question is: Do you like Shawn?"

"Wait, how did you know it was about him."

"He told me about the date, that's the reason I said I needed help, so you would be around."

"Ooh...", I say wondered as I take a seat at the bar.

"So, you like him?"

"I don't know what I feel, that's the problem."

"I'll give you three tips that will maybe save your life: 1. Never reply when you are angry, 2. Never make a promise when you are happy and 3.  Never make a decision when you are sad. Believe me, you don't want that."

"Thanks Rosie, I will remember that."

"You're welcome sweety," she smiles, "and if you ever need some girl advice, call me. Okay?"

"I will do that."

"Did you already eat?", she asks and I shake no. "But it's okay, I don't need..."

"TWO OMELETS STEVE!"

Steve is our chef.

"On the house", and she winks at me.

"Thanks. I'll pay you back as so..."

"Girl, what do you not understand of the sentence: On the HOUSE? And we can do this, cause we work here."

We just laugh and wait for our food to arrive...

A/n: Can't believe we're almost at theend of 2017 smh