Chapter 27

~Dan's POV~
I woke up to someone shaking me hard and fast on my shoulder.
"Dan!" Phil yelled. "We're gonna be late for our flight to Hawaii!"
"Oh shit!" I yelled raising up quickly, siting up. "I'll be ready in five minutes!"

I put on a black sweatshirt and blue jeans that was on my floor. I ran over to my Closet throwing whatever clothes were in my hands, into my suitcase. I zipped too fast causing the zipper to break. I looked around my room for a solution. I grabbed the roll of duck tape that was next to my MacBook and tapped the suitcase shut.
"Dan! Come on we're gonna miss our flight!" Phil yelled from the front door. I threw my hygiene products in my bag with my other necessities.
"Alright! Go! Go! Go!" I yelled signalling Phil to open the door and start heading down the stairs.

We met our Uber driver. He looked like he did all sorts of drugs. He had a five-o'clock shadow, a mexican shade of skin and bloodshot eyes with heavy bags underneath them.
"Hello sir, can you please take us to the airport? And get there fast please!" Phil said shoving all if his stuff into the backseat with us.

Phil and I ran down to our plane fast, and out of breath. We handed the lady our tickets allowing us to get on the plane.
"Ah, just in time!" Phil told me, out of breath.
"I see you guys want to get here early, yeah?" The flight attendant said in a happily voice.
"What the hell do you mean?" I asked, out of breath as well.
"We take off five minutes of the clock time that we're actually supposed to fly. Just to make sure everyone arrives to their destination." She said.
"What the fuck?" I said getting onto the plane. Phil laughed.

Phil and I took our seats, it was quite crowded on the plane. I had my ear buds in, listening to a Kanye West song with the flight attendant told us how long it will take to get to Hawaii.
"How long?" I asked Phil, taking my ear bud out.
"About fifteen hours." Phil yawned. I groaned and laid my head on Phil's shoulder and fell asleep.
//A/N: Hey guys! Sorry, another filler chapter but thinks are about to get interesting. Anyways... PANIC! AT THE DISCO'S NEW ALBUM 'PRAY FOR THE WICKED' COMES OUT TOMORROW!!! SO EXCITED!!! Alright remember: Stay Strong, Live On, And Power To The Local Dreamer.//