Chapter 43

"Come in." Hayes says and Nash and Cam walk into his room.

"Savannah, are you okay?" Cameron asks and I nod.

"Yeah. I'm fine." I smile and he sighs.

"Okay, good. Now Hayes, can we talk to you for a sec?" Nash asks Hayes and he looks at me and I shrug.

"Sure." Hayes gets up and they all walk out leaving me in silence.

***Hayes' POV***

"So what about Savannah then? Is she gonna stay here? Nobody knows about her yet."

"No. She's coming with us. And we will work out the rest of the stuff later." Cam says.

"Okay. Do you think she'll even want to come? After everything we have gone through together. Taking her to a place where fans are just causes more and more tension and drama."

"Stop fighting it. She'll be fine."

"She better be." I sigh.

"Okay. Now do you wanna tell her or should we?" Nash says and points to him and Cam.

"I will." I say and they nod as I go back into my room.

"What are you doing?" I ask Savannah as she turns around.

"Nothing." She blushes.

"Were you looking at my baby photos?" I laugh.

"Uhh... Maybe.." She says and I laugh again.

"Okay. Anyways. I have a question for you." I walk closer to her and she nods for me to continue, "you know about Magcon, right?" I ask and she nods, "well, we have to go there. It's like a tour thing. We are going to a lot of states and stuff and Nash and Cam wanted me to ask you if you wanted to go. I know nobody knows about you yet and that's why I wanted to make sure if it's alright with you that you come with us. We will find a way to bring you infront of everyone so they will all know."

"Uhmm..." She says.

***Savannah's POV***

Should I? What if everyone hates me?

"Well.. I don't know.. What if-"

"Too late your bags are packed we leave tomorrow Cam picked out an outfit for you to wear to the airport." Nash interrupts and I sigh.

"Well then I guess I'm going." I fake smile and Hayes notices.

"What's wrong?" Hayes asks and I shrug.

"What if nobody likes me?"

"What if everyone likes you?"

"No."

"Yes." He argues back and hugs me.

**Next morning.**

"Wakey wakeyyy." Someone walks into my room and I see Cam.

"What do you want?" I mumble and run my eyes.

"I want you to get up and get dressed and eat breakfast so we can get to the airport."

"What time is it?"

"About time for the sun to come out." He replies and I groan, "oh don't be such a grumpy pants! Now get up!" He says and pulls my arm to pull me off the bed.

"Ouch." I say tiredly and get off the floor.

"Hey look, progress! Now get changed and I'll go make breakfast." He runs out of the room and I look over to find some clothes on my desk. One of my favorite outfits. And most comfortable, I might add. He's known me long enough to know my favorites. And my sense of style. I put on my burgundy/maroon leggings, graphic tank top that says "free spirit," and a utility jacket. I lace up my combat boots and put on light makeup while putting my hair up into a topknot bun and grab my bag (aka my carry on.) and went downstairs.