Chapter 6

**Mallory's POV**

"Is she answering?" Carter worries. I hang up the phone for the tenth time.

"No.." I sigh beginning to worry. I hope she's okay.. I didn't realize I was running until I hear Carter and Matthew running behind me too. I run faster to the elevator and go up to the 5th floor to the room we were all in before. Savannah wasn't here.

"Guys, the bathroom door is locked.." Matt states as he tries to open the door but fails. What if she's in there... What if..

"No. No she can't..." I panic. She couldn't have committed suicide. She wouldn't. Never. About 2 minutes later Carter came in with a nurse who had a key. Probably to open the door I suppose. The door opens and I rush in only to find a lifeless Savannah. No way.

"No! No this can't happen!" I begin to sob as Carter and Matt try to calm me down. I rush to her side not caring about all the blood that's everywhere. The nurse leaves and comes back with about 3 more doctors as they carry here body to the empty bed in the room and start to hook a bunch of wires and tubes to her.

After a few minutes the doctors and nurses told us to leave the room until she is awake.. Or even if she wakes up. I'm just in shock this all happened. I run into the bathroom before leaving and grab her bag and phone.

"I called the boys to see if they wanted to come visit Savannah. Their on their way." Carter says and I nod. Vannah loves the boys. She hasn't seen them in forever though. It's been over two years since she has saw them. They were all her best friends. They helped her from cutting, and Cameron helped her from committing suicide a couple of times. Cameron Dallas was just like an older brother to her. He brought out the real Savannah.

"Excuse me, are you guys friends of Dallas Randall?" A nurse came up and asked us.

"Yes." We say in unison.

"He recovered and is now back to regular health. He has one broken leg though. So he will be wearing a boot for about a month or so. He will be out and ready to leave in a few." She says and we nod. I wonder how I'm going to tell him about Savannah..

"Hey guys!!" I hear Dallas shout as he walks over (mostly limping) with his boot on his right foot.

"Hey." I half smile through tears.

"Mallory, what's wrong?" He asks.

"Savannah almost killed herself. She's in the hospital bed right now." I say and Dallas stands there. His mood changing quickly. He breaks down crying. I walk over and hug him and he hugs back.

"I can't believe she would do this! This is all my fault! All of it!" He nearly shouts through his tears.

"Shhh. No it's not. I checked her phone and she's been getting lots of crap lately and I think it just got to her. Trust me Dallas, she would never do this because of you." I say.

"I hope she's okay.." He trails.

"Me too Dallas. Me too."

A few moments later all the boys show up. I look around and don't see Nash.

"Where's Nash?" I ask.

"He's here but his brother, Hayes got in that big school fire a couple days ago and got hurt really bad." Aaron says. Wait a moment..

"Hayes Grier?" I ask him.

"Yes. Why?" He questions.

"Oh.. Nothing.." I trail off when really it is something. Hayes and Nash are brothers! I can't believe I and probably even Savannah didn't even know. Wow.

"Friends and family of Savannah Stewart?" The same nurse as before walked up. "She's ready. She cut her arm a little too deep with caused severe bleeding. She's allowed to go home. But has to be monitored to make sure nothing bad goes on." She says and I nod. I look behind the nurse and see Savannah walking slowly toward us. Dallas and I were the first to hug her. The nurse leaves after that.

"Oh my gosh don't scare me like that ever again!" I say to her.

"I'm sorry.." She trails and walks over to Dallas apologizing again to him.

"Shh. Vannah it's okay. I'm here." I hear him whisper to Savannah. She let's go of him and looks to see all the boys.

"Oh my gosh!" She squeals a little happier and runs over to Cameron as he picks her up and swirls her around.

"I'm so glad your okay!" Cameron says to her.

"I'm so glad I get to see everyone! It's been forever." She beams and hugs everyone as they tell her how much they missed her.

"Aren't you forgetting someone?" I hear Nash pout as Savannah laughs and runs over to him hugging him. He must've shown up when no one was watching. Wow.

**Savannah's POV**

I can't believe everyone is here. This is amazing. But it won't last. Because if it's past 5.. Then I'm dead.

"Hey guys, what time is it?" I ask and Shawn checks his watch.

"4:30." He says. Crap.

"Can someone take me home? I have to be home by 5.." I panic.

"I'll take you." Cameron says and I nod. Everyone else decided to leave too as we got all our stuff and went to the parking lot. Cam and I find his car and get in. I give him my address and he starts to drive.

"You know, I'm really glad you didn't die." He says to me.

"Me too." I blankly say.

"You don't sound too thrilled." He chuckles. I'm not actually. I want the pain to stop. And the only way for that is to die.

"Well.." I stop.

"I know what you're thinking, Savannah. You want to end all of this pain. I know how you feel. I've been there before. Thinking that nobody cared about me. I remember my high school years praying to God that I would make friends. Then one day, this girl invited to her Quinceañera and I made my first best friend there. It was all uphill from there. Trust me, Vannah, it gets better. You may not think so. But it does. You are like my little sister and I don't want anything bad happening to you." He stops the car infront of my house. Back to hell I go.

"If you ever feel like cutting or committing suicide, here's my number. Just call me. I'm always here for you." He smiles at me and hands me a paper with his number.

"Thanks Cameron." I smile. He grabs my arm with the cut and kisses it. He did this before. That was the day I decided to quit.

"Bye, VannahBug" he chuckles at his nickname he used to call me.

"Bye, CaMoron." I laugh and he does too. It was the lamest nickname ever but I liked it. It was funny. I get out of the car and walk inside only to find what I didn't want to find. An angry, drunk dad.

"Where the fuck have you been!" He shouts.

"I was.. I-I-" I stutter and flinch as my dad takes his hand and slams it on the counter.

"I was at the hospital..." I mumble.

"Why the hell were you there?" He shout/asks and he looks down to see my bandages.

"What the fuck is this?" He grabs my arms and pulls the bandages off. It hurts. Bad. "Did you do this to yourself? What the hell? Are you trying to die?! Is that what you want! I already lost your mom now I'm gonna lose you! Well fuck my damn life. I'm out of here!" He half slurs and walks out of the house, slamming the door in the process. Next thing I know Jake, my boyfriend, storms in.

"Go upstairs to your room. I'll be there in a minute." He says to me and grabs a beer from the fridge and takes a swig out of the bottle. He's gonna get drunk. I go up to my room and lay on my bed about to fall asleep.

After about an hour Jake comes in and jumps on top of me kissing me roughly. I can taste the alcohol in his breath. And it's gross. I soon catch up and realize what he's about to do..

He's gonna rape me. Again.

***********
(Sorry this chapter is so long! Do you like it? Comment and vote to let me know!💕💙
-Haley🙉)