Chapter 47

"Just ignore it, Savannah." Aaliyah says as I straighten my hair.

"I can't. What if Hayes finds it?"

"He knows you. He knows it's not true. And it never will be." She says.

"I hope he doesn't see it. Should I just tell him?" I ask Aaliyah and she shrugs.

"I don't kn-"

"Tell who, what?" Hayes walks in and I jump a little, startled when he just barged in.

"Nothing." I mumble and grab my clothes and head to the bathroom to change. I change into a white romper and put a high waisted dark denim jacket on, leaving it unbuttoned. I put on my sandals and look at myself in disgust. Did I gain weight? Oh well. I walk back out and Hayes and Aaliyah just stare.

"What?" I snap. I hate when people stare. I knew for a fact it's not my scars. I cover them with that body makeup every time I know they might show..

"You know you could've came into the room right when you found out and I would've said something on twitter, right? I wouldn't hate you or not believe you." Hayes says and walks over to hug me.

"I didn't want to bother you and I- just- yeah." I say not knowing how to end my sentence.

"Savannah, I love you. You would never bother me. Especially with something like that. I just wanna protect you." He kisses me.

"Okay." I smile and hug him.

"You ready to go?" He grabs my hand and I nod as he opens the door for me and I thank him.

"Where are we going?" I ask him repeating my question from last night.

"Wherever I told Carter to drive us to." He smirks and I roll my eyes. I'm not exactly the best with surprises.

"Ok..." I say, unsure and we walk out to Carter's car and get in the back.

"You guys ready?" Carter asks and we nod as I pull my phone out of my bag only to get it taken away.

"Don't." Hayes says and I try to get it back but fail.

"Why?" I pout and he shuts off my phone completely.

"I don't want you going on it and looking at the drama. This day is supposed to be fun." He says and I nod.

"Whatever." I say and feel the car stop.

"We're here." Carter says and we get out to see a theme park. Shit.

I. Hate. Roller coasters.

"Ready?" He asks and pays for our way in and we put on our wrist band and go in.

"No."

"Why not?" He laughs.

"I hate roller coasters." I say and he laughs again.

"Well that's gonna change." He says and takes my hand as we run to a line to a roller coaster and since we have fast lane tickets we were the first on.

"No. I hate you. I hate you I hate you hate you." I say as we start the ride and move up the hill.

"I fucking hate you." I say and Hayes laughs.

"It's okay." He says and grabs my hand, "just close your eyes." He says as we reach the top of the hill and I look down and realize I realize I really should close my eyes.

"Fuck you Hayes Grier!" I shout as we go down the hill and I hear him laugh and feel my arm being lifted in the air as we throws his hands in the air never letting go of my hand. I scream louder and he just laughs.