Chapter 25

It has been a week sense the kiss and it's been so awkward. After the kiss we didn't say much except the 'I love you' and stuff like that but nothing really changed. Honestly, I don't even think the kiss meant much to him. But it sure as hell meant something to me, that's for sure.

"Hey, babe." Dallas smiles and wraps his arms around me. Yeah, I'm still dating him. I know I'm dumb but hey, I honestly have no choice. Well I do, but I chose Dallas. He's been treating me better lately. He has apologized and broke up with Eva, which means yes, he was cheating on me, and yes, I cut. But it's no big deal, right?

"Oh, hi," I smile back and he kisses my cheek. He's also more respectful now, which is good.

"I love you so much, Savannah." He says and I smile, "what? You don't love me back?" He frowns.

"Oh, yeah, I do, it's just I'm not used to saying it." I lie. I said it to Hayes without any problems. But Dallas can't know that.

"Don't worry, it'll be okay." He smiles and holds my hand as he walks with me to lunch. This relationship is so boring, and so stereotypical.

"Hey, can I come over after school today? I haven't been over in a while and every time I go everyone hates me, and I don't mean for them to. Honestly." He says and I nod.

"Sure."

**After School in Hayes' POV**

I hate this. I hate them. I hate him. But I love her, and the kiss. I just don't know anymore. I love 2 girls and hate 1 guy. I don't even know, honestly. I have one decision to make and that's either to keep Jordan, or break up with her and try to win Savannah over. In my head I chose Jordan, but my heart says Savannah. I don't even know. Wow I say that a lot. White girl, much? Yeah. I walk inside my house only to find asshole and Savannah in the kitchen. Savannah, sitting down at the table, and Dallas cooking. How stereotypical.

"What are you guys doing?" I barge in on them.

"I'm cooking bacon for Savannah." Dallas smiles. That dumbass.

"Bacon?"

"Yes. It's my favorite food." He says and talks the bacon off the pan onto a plate and gives it to Savannah.

"Do you like it?" He smirks and Savannah nods her head. I want to throw up. This makes me sick. I hate them as a couple. Hate. Hate. Hate.

"I'm going upstairs." I lie and walk towards the stairs to the point where they both can't see me. At least I hope they can't.

They look so happy together. Laughing and stuff. I just don't see it though, he has really changed a lot for Savannah and I like that but I'm afraid of him hurting her again. I know they used to be best friends and they will always have each others back but it's just weird. He's such a jerk, but so nice to her. Well now at least. I look over at them again and they are still laughing. I walk a little closer to hear what they are talking about.

**Savannah's POV**

"BAHHH I'm a lamb!" Dallas shouts and I start cracking up laughing. This was one of our old inside jokes. We start laughing more and I'm having a really good time. Like when Dallas and I were best friends, he always knew how to make me forget about the bad. As our laughing continued I spot Hayes in the corner of my eye.

"Hayes, what are you doing?" I ask him and Dallas stops laughing.

"Oh, uhm, I was just uh, getting an apple." He mumbles quickly and runs upstairs after grabbing an apple. Well okay then. We finish our bacon and soon Dallas has to go home. We say goodbye and he kisses me.

"I love you."

"Love you too." I half smile and Dallas leaves. Hayes is acting so weird.. I wonder what's wrong.. Maybe he does like me? No, that couldn't be. Nobody loves me.

Except Dallas.

***************

(Comment, vote, and add to your library!

-Haley🙉)