Chapter 29

"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU SO DAMN STUPID, SAVANNAH?" Hayes shouts after I tell him what happened last night. Dallas just dropped me off at home about an hour ago and I finally got the guts to tell Hayes. He's the only one I trust with this and quit frankly I regret it. We are home alone thankfully so him yelling will only get the neighbor and I's attention. Yeah, it's that loud.

"He loves me, Hayes! Just be happy for me!" I scream and he scoffs.

"Love? You "love" him? Oh please, you don't love him. You love that you found someone." He says and that thought sinks in my brain, "You fell for his tricks and there's no going back now, Savannah. You're trapped. Trapped. I tried to warn you about what he would do but you never believed me! For all we know you could be pregnant!" He shouts and the front door opens. And it's the whole rest of the family. Plus Cameron. Just great.

"What the hell did you say, Hayes?" Cameron storms in first as the rest of the family stands in shock and confusion and Hayes glares at me.

"Savannah, what happened?" Cameron asks me and I look away.

"Yeah, Savannah, tell him what happened." He glares and storms upstairs. Cameron pulls me farther away from the family and starts talking.

"What happened? Tell me now." He demands and I start to full on sob.

"I'm so dumb, Cameron. I'm so so so damn stupid. Why? Why me? Why did he have to use me? I've been his best friend all these years and I never saw how jerky he was. He used me Cameron, he used me..." I sob and he hugs me while rubbing my back.

"Savannah.. Did he? You know? Did you guys have-"

"Yes! We had sex! I'm so stupid! I know! You don't have to remind me! I'm a dumb fucked up slut that can't do anything right! I know this!" I scream and try to push him away but he pulls me back.

"Savannah! Stop it!" He yells and I stop mumbling about how stupid I am. I continue to sob and he speaks.

"You are not a slut. Sure, that was one big, huge mistake. But it's not your fault."

"Yes it is, Cameron!" I scream.

"Shhh! Calm down! It's not your fault. He influenced you to do it. You were under pressure and you just did it. It's okay, Savannah." He says and I shake my head.

"No. It is my fault. We love each other and I wanted to do it." I say and he scoffs.

"You don't love each other." He says and I nod.

"Yes we do. Dallas even said we did." I say and realize how dumb that came out and hide my face from turning red.

"Dallas is a douchbag with nothing better to do with his life. You Savannah are one amazing, strong, girl. You guys are not in love, at all. I know who loves you, and I know who you love. You both just don't realize it."

"Who do I love? Who would love me? Nobody except-"

"Not Dallas." He states.

"Then who?"

"Go up to Hayes' room and try talking to him. I think you will find out from there." He says and walks up the stairs with me to the top.

"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone what really happened. I've got your back." He adds and walks back downstairs. I stare at him unsure and he smiles and nods, reassuring me that I should go. I go to Hayes' door and knock. He answers after a minute or so.

"What do you want?" Hayes mumbles and I start to have a loss for words. I honestly don't know what to say, but I bet I'll look and sound like a dumb fuck in the process.

"I-I well Cameron told me to uhh-" I stutter and Hayes runs his hand through his hair and opens his door wider.

"Just come in." He says and I do as I was told. After a while hayes speaks again.

"Why?"

"Why what?" I question and he scoffs.

"Why did you have sex with him?"

"Can we not discuss that?"

"Can we please? I was right about him and you never believed me!"

"Why would I? You've made me feel worthless ever since I moved in with you guys so why would I believe anything you say compared to Dallas to whom I've known my whole life. Seriously, Hayes, get real here. You hate me." I state and he gets up and walks toward me.

"Savannah Louise Stewart I don't hate you. Don't ever say that. Ever. I fucking mean it." He says and I get out of the chair I was in and start to walk out of the room.

"Where are you going?"

"Anywhere but here." I say.

"Don't leave." He says and I shake my head, getting ready to leave.

"Savannah, stop!" He yells and I run out to the bathroom and you guessed it.. I cut. The usual routine for me now. I can't stop now. Should I tell Cameron? I don't know... I might. But this is the only way to relive the pain I feel. I love Dallas, and I like Hayes. Oh god what am I doing with my life? All it is is an endless cycle.

That never ends.

Until I end.

*********************

(Comment and voteeeee!!!💕💙🙉😍👌😄

-Haley🙉)