Chapter 21

(Okay, basically what happened in the last chapter is that Dallas kinda did some bad shit and hurt Savannah's feelings, bad. So she ran to the bathroom and cut. Hayes walked in and he helped her. He admitted his feelings and is determined to win her over. She still will not admit her love for him and yeah. Bad summary but that's what happened so.. Yeah. Enjoy the chapter!😘

-Haley🙉)

***********

***Savannah's POV***

I can't believe Hayes just said all that. That was the sweetest thing ever. If only he meant it... He was probably just caught up in the moment and said all that to make me feel better. That's half the reason why I won't tell him I like him back. I'm afraid of getting hurt again. The rest of the day goes by and I explain everything that happened to Cameron and Nash. I go to bed and dream about a better life that I never had and probably will never get. If only..

**The next day**

I do my usual morning stuff and after I put my makeup on I go downstairs. I'm currently home alone. The Grier family and Cameron went to go get Skylynn from a friends house which was about a 1 or 2 hour drive away. I decided to stay home. I was watching reruns of Dance Moms when there was a huge banging at the door. I start panicking.

"Oh this damn door now! I know your fucking in there Savannah!" It's my dad.

"Open it now, Savannah!" And Jake. I run upstairs and try calling Cameron. He doesn't answer. Oh gosh. I hear the door slam open and I hide in Nash's closet considering I have no where else to go.

"Come out, come out, wherever you are..." I hear Jake say in the creepiest way ever.

"Check the closet." Oh shit. The door opens and it's my dad. He smirks and grabs my hair, pulling me out of the closet and slamming me down the bed.

"You thought you could get away that easy huh?" He says and takes out his pocket knife. Holy crap that thing looks sharp. He points it to my throat and starts talking.

"If you complain even once or talk, you are dead. Got it?" He says and I nod. There's no fighting it now. It's too late. Jake starts taking off my clothes and kissing me. I start to move uncomfortably but realize the knife is still there. Great. After the whole rape scene was done and I was fighting tears back my dad takes the knife away and grabs my hair once more, slamming my head onto Nash's desk. I feel so bad right now, especially for Nash.

"This is for leaving us!" My dad slams my head once again against the desk and run through the hallway to the stairs.

"And this, is for being a lying, fat, ugly, worthless, slutty, little bitch!" He yells and pushes me down the stairs. Good thing they're carpeted. I guess. By the time I'm to the ground Jake and my dad are down there, laughing at me.

"This is such a nice home." Jake smirks and takes out Chad's baseball signed by Babe Ruth and destroys everything. The pictures, everything.

"Stop it!" I shout.

"Another damn word out of you and I will stab you will this knife in a heartbeat." My dad warns me and I shut up. The second worse part about this is I am completely naked. Wow.

"Now, if I ever, and I mean ever, see your face ever again. You will die." My dad warns and Jake and him leave. I stay where I'm at. Cold and alone. I get up with all the pain and go upstairs. Changing into a jumper/onesie that I bought when I went to the mall with Cameron. I go back downstairs and start to cry. Ruining my makeup in the process. I try to clean while I cry and about a half an hour later I hear someone gasp. Their here. I don't turn around because I'm afraid. Afraid they well see my cut and bruised face. Along with the hickeys on my neck from when Jake raped me earlier.

"Savannah.." I hear Cameron say my name but I can't move. I'm so scared.

"Turn around." Nash says and I muster everything in me and turn around. Everyone gasps.

"Oh my goodness, what happened?" Mrs. Grier asks concerned.

"I-I'm so sorry. I was sitting on the couch watching tv and Jake and my dad came in and Jake raped me in Nash's room because I was hiding in his closet, I'm sorry by the way," I add and he nods, "Anyways,

After that they pushed me down the stairs and they started destroying everything with Chad's baseball bat, you know, the signed one. And they said if they ever saw me again they would kill me. I tried cleaning everything up but everything is broken like your pictures. I'm so sorry.." I trail and try picking up some broken glass when a hand grabs my hand.

"Don't. You'll cut yourself." Cameron tells me and makes me hand him the glass, he starts cleaning up the rest when a really pretty girl around 16 walks in.

"Hello! You must be Savannah. I'm Mahogany Lox! You can just remember me as the girl with the ears though!" She laughs and points to the cat ears on her head. She's so pretty and nice. I just hope it isn't an act or anything.

"Oh, sweetie! You're bleeding! Mahogany take her upstairs and help her please!" Mrs. Grier panics as Mahogany takes me upstairs to the bathroom, helping me clean the cuts.

"Wow. Those are a lot of scars. Where did they come from? You didn't do this to yourself did you?" She asks me and I shake my head, time to lie.

"I had a cat who scratched a lot." I lie and she nods.

"You're probably wondering why I'm here! Well, I'm really good friends with Nash and Cameron and I just got back from California. So yeah. Sorry if I'm annoying." She laughs.

"It's fine!" I tell her and we talk for a couple more minutes, she's so nice and genuine! We walk downstairs and Hayes stops me.

"You're lying." He tells me.

"What?" I question.

"You never had any cats." He chuckles. "Don't worry, your secret is safe with me. I'm just here to help you stop. I wouldn't do that to you." He tells me and I thank him. We go downstairs and I see Mallory and Carter. Wow there are a lot of people here.

"MALLORY!!!" I shout and run to hug her. She's been on vacation too long. I missed my best friend!

"Hey!" She laughs, "I missed you!" She says and we hug once more.

This day just got 92739483726 times more better. And I couldn't thank God enough.

**********

(GUYSS! I like reading comments. So comment your opinion on this chapter! Pleaseeee🙋

-Haley🙉)