Chapter 51

"Hayes, wake up." I nudge him with my foot and giggle when he buries himself under the blanket. I'm using my foot because I made him breakfast in bed. Eggs, bacon, French toast, a tiny bowl of oatmeal with blueberries and strawberries mixed in it, and a glass of orange juice. I also wanted to be funny and cut the bacon into bits so it spelled "Happy Birthday." It's lame but I liked it.

"What do you want?" He groans.

"Get out of the blankets and look." I say. My arms are getting tired of holding this tray.

"What is it?" He sits up and he smiles, "dawhh, breakfast in bed." He says and I hand him the tray and sit on the empty bed.

"Sit over here." Hayes laughs and I blush as I walk over and sit next to him.

"Thank you." He takes a bite of his eggs and kisses me on the cheek.

"You're welcome." I blush, "happy birthday by the way. If you didn't see what the bacon said." I say and he laughs.

"I saw it. I love it. Did you already eat? Are you hungry? You can have some of my-"

"Hayes, no. It's your food. I went to Starbucks with Aaliyah and Mahogany earlier." I explain and he nods.

"When is your birthday?" He asks.

"July 5th." I say.

"Oh, so two days before Matt, huh?" He smirks and I laugh.

"Yeah."

"Well, that food was delicious. Let's go downstairs and-"

"No. You can't go downstairs."

"Why?" He asks.

"Uhh, because.. It's a surprise?"

"You're bad at lying." He laughs.

"Shut up. Just don't go downstairs."

"Why?" He complains and I laugh.

"Because you can't." I say and put the tray on the stand next to the bed and snuggle next to him.

"I do what I want." He says in a deep voice and tries to get up but my arm hooks onto his.

"If you don't let go I will drag you downstairs to the lobby." He laughs.

"You. Can't. Go. Downstairs." I say as he drags me to the door and almost opens it but I stand in front of it.

"Move."

"No."

"Please."

"Or nawh." I say and he laughs.

"You got the app, didn't you?" He says and I nod.

"Stay in this room."

"No."

"Yes," I wrap my arms around his neck. "Please stay." I look at him with sad eyes and he rolls his and sighs in defeat.

"Fine. What are we gonna do?"

"Hmm, I have an idea!"

**1 1/2 hours later**

"I'm gonna find you!" He shouts and I try not to laugh.

If your wondering, my idea was a fort. And probably the biggest fort known to man. It covers the whole place. We took the blankets and sheets off the two beds in his room, my room, Shawn and Aaron's room, and Matt and Jacob's room. And some chairs. The fort runs all the way to the door. It's even in the bathroom. We somehow managed to make everything connect.