Chapter 9

I was brushing my teeth when my bathroom door bursts open. It was my boyfriend. And he's pissed.

"J-Jake? What are you doing here?" I stutter not knowing what to say.

"You know damn well why I'm here! I saw that fucking video of you and that other Jake kid practically having sex in the middle of an alley!" Oh no. I thought Hayes said she deleted it. She probably sent it to everyone and turned it into something it's not to make me seem like some kind of slut.

"It's not what it looks like! Jordan hates me! She changed the video so that-" I couldn't finish the sentence because before I did, his hand connected to my face and I land on the ground.

"You fucking liar! You're cheating on me aren't you? You fucking slut!" He keeps hitting and kicking me as I lay on the ground. I'm so numb to pain now. So used to it. I'm almost emotionless.

"I'm so done with you. You worthless piece of shit! I don't care what the hell happened all I know is that you kissed him and you didn't even attempt to get him off of you! I hate you. Everyone does. And if not, then they will. I'm telling everyone that you are a liar and a fucking cheater. Nobody cares about you Savannah. Nobody. Not me, not your parents. Nobody. We all fuckin hate you! And you know what? I don't care about those damn consequences anymore. We're done. Over. The only time you'll ever see me, is when I'm pissed off. And don't try running away. I always know where you're at. So don't even try." And with that and a few more kicks and hits, he leaves. I sit there in numbed pain. Blood everywhere. It takes about 10 minutes for me to realize what had happened and I start to cry. Why? What the hell did I do to deserve this? I did nothing wrong. No. Wait, I do everything wrong. I always do. This is horrible. I get up after all the bleeding stops and I go downstairs to the hallway closet and get bleach and cleaning stuff to clean up the mess.

I was almost done cleaning when I hear my phone ring. It's Carter.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Savannah! I was wondering, the boys and I along with Mallory are all going out for ice cream. You wanna come? We are also gonna go to the mall to get a few things." He asks.

"Um.. I don't know.." I trail off.

"Oh come on! It will be fun!"

"Alright. What time will you come pick me up?" I give in.

"In about 30 minutes. So around 1 o'clock."

"Okay. See you then." I say and hang up. Well this will be interesting.

****In the Car****

"Hey, Carter, do you think we could stop by Jordan's house and bring her with us?" Hayes asks and Mallory and I look at each other both annoyed by him.

"No."

"Why not?" He complains.

"Because, it's us. Only us. As in you, me, Savannah, Mallory, Cameron, Aaron, Taylor, Jack & Jack, and Nash. Not us and Jordan."

"Pleaseeee." Hayes begs.

"Fine. But just to tell you now, you ruined this whole 'fun' thing."

"I don't care."

We pick up Jordan and she is forced to sit next to me. Great. We get to the Dairy Queen and find a place inside to sit. Everyone sits down and there is only one spot left.

"Jordan, sit here." Hayes says and she does. Oh. Okay.

"Um.." I awkwardly say.

"Hayes, seriously. Come on." Cameron glares.

"What? She can sit over there." He points all the way across the place to an empty table. Well, ok I guess I'm sitting there. I walk over there and sit down. Bored. I can't believe he made me sit here. Alone.

**Cameron's POV**

I feel bad for Savannah, she looks so sad. I fucking hate Hayes right now. And his dumb fucking girlfriend. Savannah is like my little sister and there she is all alone. I decide to get up and talk to her. Far away from Hayes.

"Hey, you okay?"

"Sure, why not." She says blankly.

"I know you're not.." I say and sit on the seat next to her.

"May I take you're guys' order?" A waitress comes up and asks us.

"Um.. I'll take a hot fudge sundae, large." I say to her.

"I'll have a cookie dough blizzard, medium, thank you." Savannah smiles. The lady leaves and I turn to Savannah.

"Why do you take all this shit?"

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me. You don't deserve this. You're such a nice girl Vannah. All this abuse and stuff. You go through so much. Why do you choose to deal with it?"

"I have no choice." She says.

"Yes you do."

"I really don't Cameron. You won't understand." She says and the waitress comes with our orders. We eat in silence.

"I have to use the bathroom." Savannah says and gets up to go to the restroom.

"Hey, why'd you leave us?" Aaron comes up to me and sits down to the seat across the table.

"Well first, I fucking hate Hayes and his dumb girlfriend, then he made Savannah sit here all alone. I felt bad for her so I came over here, so she'd have someone to talk too." I tell him.

"I know how you feel. His girlfriend is so annoying." Aaron says.

"Yeah." When I said that Savannah comes out of the bathroom.

"Hey, Savannah." Aaron says and hugs Savannah.

"Hi." Her cheeks are red and her eyes are puffy. She's been crying.

"Hey, are you ok?" I ask her and Aaron leaves. She shakes her head. Not speaking.

"Do you want me to take you home?" I ask. She shakes her head again.

"My house?" She nods her head and I say ok walking over to the boys telling them that Savannah doesn't feel good and I'm taking her home. They say ok and we go outside to my car. The car ride was silent the whole time until we go inside and sit across from each other on the couch.

"Hey, Cameron?"

"Yeah?"

"If I tell you something that only me and Mallory know, will you promise not to tell anyone?"

"Depends on what it is." I shrug. "But I promise."

"I think I like Hayes."

Wait, what?

******************
(Sorry I didn't update yesterday!
-Haley🙉)