Chapter 36

When I wake up I'm in my bed. How did I get here? Did I fall asleep? Whatever. I go downstairs and see nobody except Nash.

"Hey." Nash says and I smile tiredly.

"Hi. Where is everyone?" I ask and he shrugs.

"Beats me. I just got up about 15 minutes ago and no one was here."

"Well that's weird." I say and he nods.

"You want anything to eat?" He asks and gets out two pans.

"Depends on what you plan on fixing."

"Fresh toast and bacon." He says and I nod.

"Then yes, I do want to eat." I say and he chuckles.

"So did you have fun at the beach yesterday?" He says and puts the French toast in one pan and bacon in the other.

"Yeah. Except when-" I was interrupted by a pair of arms around me and a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey," Hayes says and sits in the chair next to me.

"Hello." I blush, "where were you?"

"Eh, nowhere important. Just with the family." He says and Skylynn sits next to me also.

"Okay." I shrug and Skylynn laughs, "what?" I ask and she giggles.

"Noooothing." She says and I turn to see Hayes glaring at her.

"Shut up, Sky." Hayes says and I give him a confused look.

"What's going on?"

"Nothing. Sky's just being weird." He says and I nod as Nash puts French Toast and bacon on a plate and hands it to me. As I eat Hayes starts talking.

"So, if you could meet anyone in the world. Who would it-"

"Justin Bieber." I say without him even getting getting to ask the question.

"Okay." He laughs, "now what would you do if someone got you VIP tickets to meet him AND two tickets to a concert of his?"

"I would love that person forever." What the hell is going on?

"Well," he starts, "then I guess you'll have to love me forever."

"Wait, what?" I ask and he smiles.

"I got you two VIP and two concert tickets to see Justin Bieber!" He exclaims and I squeal and get out of my chair and hug him as tight as my weak arms can.

"Oh my gosh!" I say and stop hugging him realizing how stupid I probably look, "But wait, how did you afford those? They were probably like a ton!"

"They were. But I'd do anything for you." He smiles and my smile falls, "what's wrong?" He asks.

"How did you even afford those tickets?" I ask again and he sighs.

"Well.." He trails.

"You didn't tell her?" Nash says and he sighs again.

"Tell me what?"

"I didn't want to tell her..." Hayes tells Nash and he shakes his head disapprovingly.

"What's going on? Hayes?" I turn to Hayes and he gets up and walks up the stairs behind Nash with Skylynn following behind. What didn't he want to tell me? Is he cheating on me? Wait, what would that have to do with him buying tickets? What's going on? I start to cry and go upstairs to my bathroom and well yeah.. Cut. It's how I have been handling things lately. Not the best way, but it's a way. It's only 12 noon and I'm already depressed. Great. Hayes probably hates me. Those tickets probably are just a joke.. He might be cheating on me. With Jordan... Jordan. I forgot about her. That fucking bitch. Why does she hate me so much? I just don't understand. I get up and go back in my room to my phone and go on Instagram to see a ton of pictures of this thing called.. Magcon? What's magcon? I keep scrolling to see pictures of Nash and Hayes. Why are they on here? I get up to Nash's room because Hayes will probably lie to me or something.

"Nash?" I say and he looks up from his phone.

"Yeah?" He asks and I walk in.

"What's Magcon?"

"Oh, he really didn't tell you, did he?" He questions and I sit on the chair by his desk and face him.

"No."

"Well, Magcon is all of us guys, and Mahogany DJ's. Sorry, I thought Hayes told you. But obviously not."

"So are you guys like famous or something?"

"Basically." He says and I give him a confused look.

"How did you become famous?"

"This app called Vine." He nearly laughs, "I can't believe you've never heard of it."

"Sorry." I apologize and he chuckles.

"No need to apologize."

"Why didn't Hayes tell me you guys were famous?"

"I don't know. Go in his room and ask. Because I don't know." He shrugs and I get up.

"Okay. Thanks." I say and walk out to Hayes' room.

"Hayes? Can I come in?" I ask and he opens the door.

"Of course." He smiles and I sit down on his bed next to him.

"Why didn't you tell me you guys were famous?"

"Oh. Nash told you, didn't he?" Hayes asks and I nod, "well, I didn't want you getting hurt." He says.

"Hurt?" I ask and he nods.

"Like hate. I don't want people to hate you. Or hurt your feelings. So I kept it a secret. I'm sorry." He says and hugs me.

"Okay." I say, "and about those tickets.."

"Don't worry about that. Bart, our manager, sort of. May take everyone's money. But I still have some." He says and I laugh.

"Okay. Well thanks for telling me."

"So, how do you wanna spend the rest of this lovely day?" He says and I shrug.

"Whatever." I say and he smirks.

"I've got an idea."

************************
(Okay I haven't updated in forever I'm sorry!!!😪 I'll try to update more often. This chapter is kind of a filler. What do you think? Comment and vote!😘
-Haley🙉)