Chapter 28

I'm so dizzy and dehydrated it's not even funny. I've been in this fucking hospital for 2 days and only Dallas and Hayes came to visit me. I don't like this at all. No one has visited me all day and it's almost 9 pm. I hear my phone ring and I can't reach it. I try to get up and get it but fail. Someone walks in.

"Hey, babe. Sorry I haven't been visiting lately. But here I am!" Dallas runs in and ends up tripping, spilling stuff from the bag he brought. I start laughing.

"Oh my gosh, Dallas!" I laugh and he gets up, playfully hitting me.

"Shut up!" He laughs, "Anyways, I brought you some stuff to make you feel better." He smiles and hands me the bag full of stuff. I spot the movies Never Say Never, Believe, and 1D3D and I scream.

"Dallas! Thank you so much!" I say and he walks over and kisses me on my forehead.

"Do you want to watch Never Say Never first?" He asks and I nod. He puts it in the DVD thing under the hospitals tv and we start watching it. Why is he being so nice? No wait, don't think of that. He's treating me right, that's all that matters, isn't it?

"Savannah Stewart?" A doctor comes in as we watched the seen when Justin, Ryan, and Chaz were talking about the broken leg on the fox.

"That's me." I say and the doctor walks over to my bed and Dallas moves.

"You can come home today but I need to talk to your parent or guardian to confirm a couple of things." She tells me and I nod.

"Can you hand me my phone, Dallas?" I ask him and he does. I dial Mrs. Grier's number and she answers on the second ring.

"She will be here in about 5 minutes." I tell her and she nods. 5 minutes later she arrives and talk to the doctor. Hayes and Nash are with her and everything got awkward when they came in the room.

"Hey, Savannah." Hayes says and I smile at him. Dallas scoffs and walks over to put his arm around me. Hayes glares and Dallas kisses my cheek. After a while we are allowed to leave.

"Are you coming with us, Savannah?" Mrs. Grier asks.

"No. She's coming with me." Dallas says and pulls my arm with him to his car in the parking lot.

"Where are we going?" I ask him.

"My house, of course." He chuckles and I nod. We get there in about 15 minutes and we go up to his room. He shuts and locks his door and puts his phone on the night stand next to his bed.

"Sit here." He says and points to the spot next to him. He takes his hand under my chin and moves my head to face him.

"You are so beautiful, Savannah. I love you." He says and kisses me. He takes my legs to straddle him and it soon gets heated and I pull his hands off my thigh.

"Dallas... I-I-I have to go.." I rush and he pulls me back on him.

"It's okay, baby.. You're with me.. It'll be alright.." He trails and kisses my neck, "Just relax.." He adds and puts his hand on my thigh and the other on my back, rubbing it. He flips us over and he's on top of me, he kisses my neck, trailing down further.. This is so wrong.. But it feels so good. I'm only 13.. And he's 16.. But it's love, right?

Yeah, love. Just love. We love each other and that's all that matters, right?

Yeah, love.

***************

( IM BACKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This chapter is short lol sorry.

-Haley🙉)