Chapter 44

"Are you ready?" Mahogany asks as I shake my head.

"Not yet." I laugh and she rolls her eyes.

"How long does it take you to get ready?!" She exclaims laughing.

"Which should I wear?" I lay out 2 outfits and Mahogany looks at them.

"That one!" She points to an outfit. I was hoping she chose that. I didn't really feel like dressing out completely but I didn't wanna look like a slob so I pickle out a dressy outfit and a more laid back one. Thankfully Mahogany chose the laid back one. The outfit consisted of a button up plaid flannel which I always left unbuttoned, a cami with a knitted white half-sleeved sweater and ripped dark jeans. I go to the bathroom and changed and put on a little foundation on my wrists to cover the cuts. The flannel may be a size bigger, but the sleeves come up sometimes.

I straighten my hair and walk out putting on my pair of red converse.

"I'm ready." I say.

"Thank goodness! Now let's hurry up and get something to eat before it starts. Where you wanna go?" She asks.

"Uhm.. I dunno. Starbucks?" I shrug and she smiles.

"Let's go!" She pulls my arm and I grab my phone and bag really quit as we leave to Starbucks.

"I'll have a coffee cake with a pumpkin spice crème. What do you want, Savannah?" She turns to me as I speak to the cashier.

"I'll just have two cinnamon buns and a Cinnamon Dolce Latte." I order.

"Someone likes cinnamon!" Mahogany tells me and I laugh.

"Yeah." I shrug and laugh a little. I've been craving for something cinnamon lately. And now I've got it.

We tell the cashier our names and waited for our orders.

"Mahogany?" The cashier shouts and immediately I hear girls whispering and looking directly at the stuff she ordered, waiting for Mahogany.

"Savannah?" The cashier brings up my order. Mahogany wanted us to walk together. So I wouldn't get lost. She knew there would be fans. But we ignored it as we walked up and got our stuff and sat down at a booth and as soon as we sit we are crowded by girls.

"Mahogany! Can I get a picture with you? I love you so much!" One girl shouts over the crowd and Mahogany looks at me.

"Sorry." She mouths and I nod and tell her it's fine. She takes pictures with everyone and I take a couple pictures with people who seemed to know who I was from the airport. They were really nice. I was surprised.

We our breakfast and decide to order another drink to take with us to Magcon.

"So, you and Hayes huh?" She elbows me jokingly and I blush, "you guys are so cute!" She exclaims and I laugh.

"So are you and Jacob." I say and she laughs.

"Not as cute as you and Hayes. Aw young love!" She shouts and throws her hand that didn't have her drink in it in the air and jumps. I laugh and so does she.

"We're here." She walks into the hotel type place and there are already people here.

"Savannah!" I hear Hayes shout and runs towards me. We hug and he kisses me on the cheek.

"Hey!" I smile and the rest of the boys come over.

"Hey, Savannah!" Shawn hugs me and I hug the rest of the boys.

"So is your sister here yet? I wanna meet her!" I ask Shawn and he nods.

"Yup! She's somewhere in this building. I'll go find her." He says and runs off.